Only If you could see~~

"Well, then I'm going check what's so special about him...

-----

the man said and started roaming his hands everywhere on sunoo's body. sunoo was struggling to remove the man's hand but he couldn't because accepted that he was a person whom everyone liked to fuck.

but what about his soul... it was still hoping that someone would help him.

sn: *JAKE PLEASE HELP ME...

*BRUST* the door opens

Jake hurriedly walked to the bed and harshly dragged the person out of the room.

Jake: "KIM SUNOO, OUT IN THE HALL RIGHT NOW" *shouted while dragging the person.

"Today, I'll show them the consequences of touching my things."

listening to this the Guard starts begging Jake 

Guard: "S-sir... I didn't do anything h-he... only wanted something from me and brought me inside the room."

"I'm... telling the truth master, please..."

"I'm telling the truth master Please don't kill me please master, please..."

sunoo was so shocked and scared when the person said that sunoo did it... he had the urge to cry... Looking at Jake, his eyes couldn't hold anymore... the tears fell out as the waterfalls... he was afraid because what if Jake would not believe him... 

Jake, he pressed the button and said

"EVERYONE IN THE HALL RIGHT NOW..."

Soon everyone came into the hall and saw the man who was kneeling in front of Jake begging him to spare his life.

jake took out his gun and kept the gun on the man's forehead. he looked at sunoo's eyes and asked him.

Jake: "Kim Sunoo I'm asking you is this your fault..??

Sn: *Is he going to kill him if I say no..??

Jake: "KIM SUNOO"

*flinched

Sunoo: "NO"

Guard: "no-ple" 

before the man could complete his words.

*BANG

Jake fired at him. 

"Hah..." *everyone gasped including sunoo.

Jake: "Get this shit inside your head... Lay a finger on him, You'll be dead like this Bastard."

"got it..??"

group: "Ye- *spoke in a low voice

Jake: "GOT IT..??" 

*flinched 

Group: "YES SIR"

Jake: "Burn him now."

sunoo was horrified by the action of man. Sunoo saw that the man was now walking toward him.

*hah.

Sunoo gasped in pain when Jake firmly grabbed his hand and dragged him into the room. 

jake took him to the bathroom instead of the bedroom...

Jake: "Remove your clothes..."