3. Hang out in the boys dorm.

Kaylee nearly ran down the hall, she had to shut herself in her dorm room, her cheeks were boiling and she was breathless. Not only had she witnessed a massively heated scene unfold in the library, but she had stumbled upon a girl who was too eager to get to know her, buy her coffee and was most likely interested in her. She did not expect her first day to go down like this.

The first person she wanted to tell was of course none other than her sister. So she jumped on her bed, laying with her tummy down and rang her sister.

/on the phone/

"There you are, little sist. How was your first day? Did you survive it all?"

"Well- where do I begin? Classes were fine, barely anyone spoke to me and I found out about the exam dates for this term.."

"Boring!! That's not what you called me for, is it?!"

"N-No..okay, actually something happened today in the library. Something a little.. inappropriate.."

"Oh my god, what? What was it?"

"I saw my roommate sneaking off with a guy, they were full on making out and they were ready to tear each other's clothes apart!" Kaylee giggled midway.

"Uh- that roommate of yours seriously sounds like so much trouble. Did you actually stay and watch her?. You sneaky little-"

"No, absolutely not. I left. After all, I couldn't focus with her almost stripping off her own clothes."

"Well, you basically live together now you'll have to get used to seeing her like that."

"Uhmm, okay let's not talk about my nearly naked roommate anymore, there's something else that happened."

"Do tell, dear sister!"

"I met someone..a girl. She's actually pretty cool, we had a coffee together and got to know each other a little. Until the point where she told me she smokes weed sometimes.."

"It's college Kaylee, almost everyone smokes weed. That's news to you?"

"Yeah but you didn't. Did you??"

There was silence on the other line.

"Did you?!"

"Okayy- I might have, once. But so what? It's not like trying once in a while will do any harm. As long as you control yourself and you're aware of your actions."

"Yeah but that's the whole point, when you get high you're not aware of your actions at all."

"Are you seriously gonna give me lecture about it right now?"

"No-okay you're right. No lectures. But I'm not gonna forget that you said that."

"As long as you don't tell dad."

"No, I won't. But in exchange for my silence I want a favour. I want you to visit me this weekend."

"Come on, Kay. You're not supposed to see anyone of us in your first week. And you're actually coping well for once."

"It's not that I miss you, well I obviously do miss you, but I was thinking maybe we could go out around the area and..meet people? There's a bar down the block from here.."

"Meet college guys? Count me in!!"

Kaylee laughed, she knew her sister would eventually give in to that. She was hoping she could get some pointers on how to flirt properly.

"Okay, I'll see you Saturday then?"

"Seeing who on Saturday?"

Kaylee turned around abruptly to find out her roommate was evesdropping on her phone call and quite frankly she thought that was a bit over the line.