17. Hang out in the girl's dorm.

"Kaylee, my freaking god!!"

The brunette jumped from her sleep as if she had seen a ghost, her sister's appearance scaring her for a second.

"What on earth are you doing here? How did you get in??" Kaylee rubbed her eyes trying to adjust to light.

"Danielle gave me a key. I came to visit my favourite sister in the world who was apparently having a sex dream!!"

"I wasn't having a sex dream!!"

Kaylee scrunches up her face, the last thing she remembers from her dream is a vivid image of her roommate in the shower, water dripping down her enticing breasts and then shoving her and kissing her flat against the bathroom stall. She was definitely having a sex dream.

"For the love of God, tell me it wasn't your roommate you were fantasizing about!"

"No, and I said I wasn't having a sex dream anyway!" Kaylee tried her best to push the thoughts away, although she could feel herself drenched between her boxers, and she had only one person to blame for that.

"Yeah right!! Now what time does your class start?"

"Around 12.." the brunette sighed and looked down at her smart watch, it was 10 which meant they had a couple of hours to hang around "which gives us some time together."

"Great, I'm taking you for breakfast. Get your sexy ass ready I'm paying today."

After having breakfast Jenny walked her sister to her class and waited for her in the cafeteria. She decided to stay that afternoon but Kaylee insisted she didn't want to go out so they ended up buying alcohol and going back to the dorm to hang out. Danielle made an appearance sometime around noon, and found the two sisters laughing and drinking some type of alcohol on Kaylee's bed.

"Back for more college action, are we?" Danielle looked at the twins briefly greeting them with a sly smile.

"Uh yeah- obviously. Your campus is very nice actually, particularly around the gym area if you know what I mean, who could stay away from that?"

"Me.." the brunette whispered. "Hey, is that what you were doing while I was off in class??" she frowned and found her sister and roommate laughing.

"Well yeah, since you didn't skip for me."

"Kaylee would never skip for anyone. She's too much of a professor pleaser."

Danielle said to herself but definitely loud enough for the brunette to hear and pout her sweet lips.

"Shut up!!"

The auburn girl laughed at the brunette's reaction and started unpacking her back while shaking her head in oblivion.

"Anyway we were wondering if you're free for the evening and would like to join us.." Jenny suggested at the auburn, Danielle raised a brow at that as she wasn't expecting an invitation.

"Were we?" Kaylee was swiftly elbowed by her sister. "Yes, yes we were."

"What are we drinking, is it any good?"

The auburn turned her head, looking at the two sisters and considering the proposal. Jenny held up two bottles of alcohol showing them off, which got the auburn to approach the bed and throw herself on it, putting Kaylee in the middle, their shoulder bumping into each other as they were getting pretty crammed on the single thing.

"Rum and gin, pick your poison."

"Let's start with rum because gin causes strong ass hangovers, pass it over!"

"Actually how about we play a game? Truth or drink? You gotta answer honestly or have a sip straight from the bottle."

"What are we? Twelve?" Kaylee frowned even more at her sister's idea.

"No, but also we are not boring basic bitches. So who wants to go first?!"

"Jeez, I think I like your sister.." Danielle giggled all the way over from her side "I will go first, why the hell not?"

"Who are you asking?"

Please not me. Kaylee kept repeating in her head, but the redhead had other plans. She hated the idea that other people could get Kaylee drunk and have influence over her but as long as they were staying there she wanted to test how much she could push it, push her.

"Kaylee."

"Of course." Kaylee rolled her eyes. "And might your question be?"

"Have you ever gone down on a girl before?"

Kaylee was slightly thrown off with the question, her sister not reacting at all.

"Uhm– y-yeah..I have.."

"Mmhm okay." Next." Danielle seemed like she wasn't bothered with the new information.

"I guess I'll be asking the next one."

"Jen, have you ever had a crush on a professor?"

"Uh definitely skip that one." The blonde sipped the bottle of gin, coughing slightly as the alcohol hit the back of her throat.

"Looks like your sister can't handle it after all. So much talk, and no game." The auburn whispers to the other girl who snickers childishly.

"My turn. I'm gonna ask Danielle. Tell me one thing you like and one thing you dislike about Kaylee."

"What I dislike about her? Hmm, easy.." Danielle took a dramatic pause "the fact that she's so organized and a perfectionist."

"But these are good qualities.." Kaylee grumbles under her breath while catching Danielle smirk.

"What I like about her?" The girl lingered but this time she wasn't doing it on purpose, this time she was actually thinking about it. Not wanting to give the wrong answer. Or the obvious one.

"I like that she..she.. actually can't say." Suddenly the auburn stopped and grabbed the bottle taking a long sip from it. Kaylee turned to watch her, god damn how can anyone even be jealous of a bottle rim?

"Come on that's not fair." The brunette whined and snatched the bottle away.

"Got you curious, didn't I?"

Jenny smiled at the two but she was getting the impression her sister was somehow gravitating towards the other girl and she thought Danielle was plain trouble. So she was definitely not approving of this.

After a couple more rounds and passing alcohol around Kaylee had to visit the bathroom, leaving the two alone. Jenny looked at the auburn who was smiling down at her phone, occasionally having the hiccups and bluring out random comments about  people on Instagram. She used her chance to warn her, and maybe get some answers seeing she was tipsy.

"You know how my sister is your roommate and all.."

"Yeah– and?" Danielle answered back eyes still glued on her phone.

"Don't even think about it."

"Think about what?"

"Shagging her. Not gonna happen."

Danielle let a snort escape her mouth.

"You think I wanna sleep with your sister? You're delusional let me tell you as much."

"The way you look at her says otherwise."

"There's nothing in the way I look at her!"

Danielle blurted out defensively as Kaylee exited the bathroom, interrupting the conversation and looking at both girls as if they were in the middle of something.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah. We were in the middle of a conversation."

"Oh, carry on then. I'm gonna.." Kaylee grabbed one of the nearly empty bottles and finished it off in one big gulp. Both girls widened their eyes at the bold move.

"Um- is she normally supposed to do that?" Danielle questioned and watched the blonde twin jumped out of bed and approached her sister, trying to snatch the bottle away and stop her.

"Let's get you to bed little sist!"