30. Let's bend the rules.

"I was wrong because you're not the shallow stuck up kind of girl you pretend to be. Life has been tough on you, so you put on a tough front because you're trying to keep it together. And you're doing a hell of a good job.."

Kaylee smiled, her finger rubbing small comforting circles on Danielle's hand as their hands were still joined together on the table in a loving manner.

"Except when I come crying to you in the shower after the most stupid boy issue ever.." Danielle laughed awkwardly, not knowing how to face this confrontation.

"Being vulnerable is still very attractive to me, you know. And I wanna see more of it, all of it.."

"You wanna see more?"

Danielle picked her gaze up from their hands, to Kaylee's enigmatic chocolate brown eyes that she's grown to love. She didn't know where this conversation was headed but the girl seemed pretty receptive of taking things further right now.

"Could you elaborate a bit more on that?"

"I mean, I want to know more of you..of what you are like. Whether that's just getting to know you as a friend, or getting a closer look when nobody's looking..."

Kaylee leaned her body forward in her chair, turning her full attention on Danielle and crossed her legs under the table, purposely swaying a leg between hers which made the other girl jolt unexpectedly at the intimacy.

"So you're saying you don't mind bending the rules, every once in a while?"

Danielle bit her lower lip in agony, the intimate touch of Kaylee's leg rubbing against the material of her jeans creating a heatwave between her legs and was slightly erotic.

"Rules are meant to be broken. Your words, if I remember correctly.."

"Do you mind if I ask for the bill? We should get out of here.."

Danielle blurted in complete impatience, the more Kaylee was teasing her by making it more obvious that she wanted something out of this.

"Not at all. Can we split though?" Kaylee laughed politely at the girl's eagerness to bail the place.

"Absolutely not. It's all on me. I'm lucky enough to have you all to myself for a change baby."

Danielle smirked and signaled a waiter, then used her card to cover the bill and soon they were walking out subtly still holding each other's hand on the way.

"So, how does it feel to win an art competition in your first semester here? Are you like famous amongst your friends now? Do they ask for your autograph?" Kaylee teased.

"It's a rewarding feeling. But I'm not letting it get to my head, I still have a long way to go with becoming as good as my father was."

"Well, let me know if I can help in any upcoming projects.." Kaylee said suggestively while toying with Danielle's fingers as they were waiting for their ride. All signs point to the fact that the brunette was trying to hit the third base, or at least that's what Danielle's mind told her. And shed hate to be proven otherwise.

"Why this sudden change of heart? I do remember you whining like crazy last time we did it."

"Maybe I just like to give you a hard time."

"That you do, love." Danielle smiled.

The limousine finally pulled up at the front of the restaurant and Danielle led the brunette inside this time they both took a seat next to each other, actually settling as close as physically possible. Danielle gave her driver some instructions in a discreet way before settling back on her seat, and switching the mid window off that separated them from him, giving them privacy.

"I'm still not used to this, it almost feels unreal..." Kaylee mumbled while feeling the leather material with her fingers and then looking at Danielle who was observing her closely, as if she was invested in every little thing she did.

"Almost as unreal as this?" The auburn placed her hand on the girl's thigh, turning her body towards her own as she also closed in the distance between them but stopping before their lips touched.

"Oh..." Kaylee breathed shakily, the close contact surprising her but it wasn't something she hadn't wished would happen that night.

"May I kiss you?" Danielle murmured haskiky.

"What's stopping you?" Kaylee whispered back against moist lips.

"What if I want more once I start?"

"Is that why you didn't kiss me last time?"

"Yeah." Danielle squeezed the girl's thigh impatiently, her fingers slightly digging into the skin.

"I'm losing my mind already from that night.."

"And here I thought you were just getting me off because you were drunk."

Kaylee giggled playfully but was soon hushed by Danielle pressing her lips on hers aggressively, kissing her with a force that led her body to slam back at the seat, and her hand moved up from her thigh to her hip desperately grasping the material of her dress in her fist as if she cursed the material for separating them.

"Have you ever had sex in a limo?"

The auburn whispered in a hoarse voice between kissing and pulling the brunette's body against herself.

"No.." Kaylee's eyes fluttered closed, her body tensing at the rough actions which ignited several sparks within her and especially the way she was being kissed.

"Have you?"

"No, but I wouldn't mind it.."

Danielle pulled back slightly, allowing for some space to breathe after completely throwing herself at the brunette without thinking rationally.

She looked at the windows surrounding them, the dark glass separating them from bystanders which made her feel a sense of recklessness.

"Unless you have been provoking me this whole night for nothing, which would be a shame."

The idea of making the brunette hers, pleasing her, right there, was absolutely consuming her mind and there was nothing stopping her from making this happen.

"Oh gosh..no..it's exactly why I have been doing it."

Kaylee had a dirty smile on her lips. Realising that the windows were probably tinted, the brunette took it upon herself to climb over the auburn, and pushed her back against the leather seat being on top just like last time but this time she was willing to give so much more to her. And this was just the beginning.