40. Let's keep quiet. 🔞

"Well, this will be fun."

Danielle starts changing out of her party clothes into more comfortable lounge wear that Bianca had provided for them for the sleepover. They had all returned to their rooms, with the two girls sharing the guest room for the night.

"Knowing you, you probably had already planned this and you're just playing dumb."

Kaylee undressed hesitantly, changing into the spare clothes that felt strangely unfitting on her body.

"I didn't, I think Bianca set us up." Danielle threw herself on the bed, groaning at how comfortable it felt. It wasn't like the cheap beds they had back in the dorms.

"But who cares? We practically sleep next to each other every night."

Kaylee looked over at the bed, the auburn looked comfortable her limbs were spread over just enough to allow space for another body but she hesitated.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just that.." Kaylee's voice was small and fragile. "I need cuddles to fall asleep, especially in a new place."

"I like to cuddle. I can do that." Danielle patted the space next to her.

"O-Okay.." Kaylee decided to crawl into bed and settle next to the other girl. She turned her back to her, allowing her to be the big spoon. Danielle's arms soon found their way around Kaylee's waist, her body scooting closer until they were connected and pressed against each other.

"Are you okay? I mean the whole day you've been looking after me, last night too. And I've just been..I haven't been that much attending to your needs."

"You're not my girlfriend, Danielle.." Kaylee released a melancholic sigh "you don't need to attend to any needs."

"Right, sorry I just thought I'd ask.."

"I thought you liked the whole no responsibilities, no attachments type of thing."

"I like it. But that doesn't mean I can't be attentive and protective of you."

Danielle's arm became a bit more tight pulling the brunette against her a bit more under the covers, enjoying how their bodies fitted like a puzzle.

"That only means one thing." The brunette tensed at the close proximity and warmth taking over her body.

"Which is?" Danielle whispers curiously.

"I'm not sure if you're ready to hear this."

"I wanna know."

"It's more than just sex.."

"It's not. Don't be delusional." Danielle laughed, brushing it off.

"So you're saying you haven't fallen for me?"

"I mean, I could. But I haven't. I promise."

The auburn tried to make herself sound confident in her words, even though she could sense a slight tremor in her voice.

"I'll take your word for it." Kaylee wasn't convinced, but she couldn't read the signs either. "So just sex, huh?" the brunette whispered somewhat playfully as she poked her ass further out against the other body causing a reaction.

"Stop, Kaylee..you know what happens if you do this.." Danielle sighs heavily.

"What happens?" Kaylee pushes her bum again and could feel Danielle tense up.

"You'll make me want to feel you.."

"Nothing wrong with that..I can keep quiet." Kaylee smirks slightly enjoying the friction she was getting and the agitation building up in the other girl.

"You'll have no choice but to keep quiet or I might lose a bet."

"You were betting on me?"

"Leo made me..it's a long story." Danielle reached up biting the girl's earlobe "back to you now."

"I wanna try something. Something I haven't before.." Kaylee bit her lower lip, the sensation on her earlobe causing her shivers.

"Tell me about it." Danielle starts kissing the brunette on her neck slowly, awaiting to find out more about what she wanted.

"Let's try the backdoor..?" Kaylee blushes, when she felt the pair of lips teasing and kissing her neck which seemed to be one of her favourite spots. "Be gentle, and slow. Please."

Danielle's hand curled around Kaylee's to reassure her "I will, I promise." She moved her hand lower, tugging at the pair of sweatpants which slowly came off. Next she pulled Kaylee's underwear down, leaving her exposed underneath the sheets. They ended up in the same position as before, Danielle's hand now roaming freely on Kaylee's legs caressing the skin gently and appreciating the fine definition of her curves.

"Are you sure about this?"

"I want this. I trust you."

Kaylee breathed out impatiently, she opened her legs a bit more letting Danielle's hand slide right between her wet folds where it lingered and teased gathering the wetness that she would use as a leverage for penetration later.

"I fucking love when you get like that for me." Danielle closed her eyes to savour the moment, letting her fingers navigate blindly between the drenched lips naturally fumbling around for the girl's clit which she located soon enough and started by massaging lightly and attentively.

"I think I'm ready.." Kaylee groaned sexily at all the motions, using a pillow to block any sounds from surpassing her lips.

Danielle nodded and led her fingers further back, locating Kaylee's back entrance which was also drenched by the wetness between her legs, she poked and teased the opening with her finger before attempting to push it in slowly.

"You're so tight."

"F..fuck.." Kaylee pressed her face into the pillow, muffling her swearing along with her slightly pained and erotic moans. "..ah..Danielle.."

"Am I hurting you?" Danielle pauses her movements and goes back to kissing the girl passionately to soothe her pain and make her relax for another attempt.

"N-No..only a little..I like..it.." Kaylee pushes back again, locating Danielle's finger exactly where she wants it "Get in me.."

"Any time, beautiful." As she felt the brunette relax again she allowed herself to try again and this time her finger stretched her hole a bit more and slipped right in, making Kaylee explode with a wave of unfamiliar satisfaction.

"F-Feels amazing.." Kaylee closed her eyes, juggling between an excruciating pain and unwavering pleasure , her breath hissed out between clenched teeth.

"Oh, god." Danielle enjoyed feeling the brunette's body squirm and clench around her finger each time it moved in and out, it was so hot and intimate she wanted to go on pleasing her for hours on end.

After several minutes of experimenting and pushing limits, Kaylee pulled herself off the pillow and turned around making Danielle exit her at the same time.

"What now?"

"I wanna be on top."

.
.

( Q: How would you guys feel if I made one of the characters intersex? Most likely it will be Danielle but let me know how you feel about it. If a lot of people say no I'll probably keep the story as it is. Hope you're enjoying it so far! 🔥 )