25. Strawberry tease

It was Sunday night and Danielle returned to the dorm, having bought a bottle of wine which she was hoping to share with the brunette. Seeing she wasn't showing up she decided to start drinking and sketching in her book, working on a rough sketch of another piece. Drawing always helped keep her mind busy, taking her attention away from unnecessary thoughts.

At some point, she heard someone inserting the key into the door and looked up from her book curiously. Kaylee had returned, earlier than normal making the auburn question her as she wasn't expecting her back for another night but she was glad she decided to stay in.

"Thought you had plans."

"I called it off. I don't sleep well when I'm not in my own bed, and we have class tomorrow."

"Oh. Is that the only reason?"

"Yeah, and maybe dessert and wine won me over , after all?" Kaylee inspected Danielle's desk, there was an opened bottle of rose wine and a few candles lit on it.

"I'm glad then. I was in the middle of a drawing, but it can wait." Danielle smiled, she couldn't hide her excitement.

"Can I see?"

"Sure, it's just on my bed. I'll get the dessert ready, and I'll get you a glass. Do you like rosé?"

"I love it, thanks." Kaylee walked towards Danielle's bed, taking a seat and looking at her sketchbook carefully. She looked at what seemed like the outline of a carefully structured face. The figure had beautiful lips, expressive eyes, a slim nose and dark hair. She looked familiar, but not familiar enough for Kaylee to interpret it yet.

Meanwhile Danielle walked to the mini fridge and pulled a casket of strawberries she had bought along with whipped cream. She also grabbed a glads of wine that she later filled up for the brunette, offering it to her, their fingers accidentally brushing past each other while Kaylee received the glass, resulting in an intimate smile.

"Thanks. Oh, what have you got there? Are these strawberries?" Kaylee used her free hand to snatch a piece of fruit away and bite down on it, releasing a quite hum of pleasure "hmm..."

"Help yourself." Danielle chuckled. "But first, let me show you the proper way of how it's done." Her voice was suggestive as she took one of the strawberries and settled next to the other girl who was looking at her expectantly.

"Which is?"

"Lay down over my pillow."

Kaylee gave Danielle a questioning look, hesitating for a few seconds before doing exactly what she said and laying down on the bed as it looked like she wasn't taking no for an answer. The auburn shifted so now she was hanging over the other girl, towards her mid section. She reached out to her stomach, taking a hold of her shirt. "May I?"

"What is this-"

"Exactly what you think it is."

"O-okay..I guess.." the brunette kept watching the other girl nervously as she slightly raised her shirt revealing a bit of skin over her stomach. She squirted a bit of whipped cream over her belly button, which made her giggle softly as the cold hit her skin "I see where this is going.."

"Oh, you have no idea." Danielle placed the strawberry on top of the white creamy liquid and leaned down slowly, taking her time hovering over the other body without actually doing anything. She shot Kaylee a seductive stare, with those blue irresistible eyes, from her stance she could tell how Kaylee's ever growing anticipation was taking over her face.

"Is this okay?" She whispered wanting to make sure she wasn't pushing any buttons.

"J-Just take it already..damn..it.." Kaylee was holding back a laugh, as she felt ticklish and sensitive and a little turned on, obviously. Who wouldn't be with those intimidating beautiful pair of eyes, starring you down like that?

"Gladly." Danielle leaned down taking the strawberry in her mouth, her lips barely coming in touch with the skin underneath just enough to tease it. She moaned playfully at the delightful taste of the fruit, and after she was done chewing she leaned down again, using her tongue to skillfully gather the cream that was left behind.

Kaylee was watching carefully, biting her lips to muffle the rising moan in her throat, the sensation alone forcing her to close her eyes as it was much too sexual to even bare to watch Danielle run her tongue like that, without fucking with her mind and letting her wish that tongue was elsewhere.

"Delicious.."

"Uhm, do you usually eat them like that?"

Kaylee opened her eyes once she felt the girl pulling away and tried to roll her shirt down to its full length quickly, her cheeks burning red from the whole action.

"Only when the other person is generally attractive."

"Y-You think I'm attractive?"

"Jesus Kaylee, I thought we had established that already."

Danielle chuckled at the girl's oblivion and took another strawberry in her mouth, biting half of it while Kaylee took a massive sip of her wine, trusting herself in alcohol to help her deal with her roommate's flirty nature.

"Okay- yeah, I guess we did. Anyway, I loved your drawing..does it represent someone?"

"Mhm, I always draw inspiration from my everyday life." Danielle finished the strawberry, nociting how Kaylee's eyes didn't leave her face for a second.

"So who is it? Any girl you like?"

"Why? Jealous you're not my only inspiration?" The auburn flashed a cocky smirk.

"No, just curious. So tell me. Who's got your attention hm?"

Danielle took a sip from her wine, taking her time with coming up with an answer, her mood seemed to have dropped all of a sudden.

"It's nothing like that. It's just a person I used to know.." she took another sip.

Kaylee studied her roommate's expression, especially her use of past tense. "She's beautiful." She concluded, sipping her wine too, it was a delightful taste.

"Anyway, how was your day?"

"Boring, I spent most of my time studying. I've had a call with my sister and now I'm back here with you.."

"Was it the relaxing kind of night you had in mind..?" Danielle brushed a few fingers through her hair, while taking another sip.

"It's much better." Kaylee flashed a heart warming smile, hoping to see her roommate smile back at her which worked successfully lightening up her mood instantly.

"Mhm, good. Bet your little girlfriend would kill for this."

"Hey.." Kaylee scrunched her face, feeling slightly guilty about blowing off Lulu for this "let's just get back to eating strawberries, shall we?"

"We shall."

"I've actually got my own way of eating them, if you'd like me to demonstrate...."

"Oh, be my guest, Bryant."