61. Open to the idea.

"What's wrong baby?" Danielle whispers, her head half way through Kaylee's pillow just so she could be as close to her as possible as they cuddled on her bed until they could fall asleep.

"It just feels weird. The things she said. The vibe I'm getting from her, it's like she..she wants us both."

"I know.." Danielle chuckles lowly.

"You know?!"

"I mean- she kinda liked you ever since I laid eyes on you. And she would have liked me too if we didn't end up as friends. But I guess it's the first time she's been so vocal about it."

"So you don't mind if she does?"

"No, unless it's making you really uncomfortable then I'll ask her to stop. But if you wanna take it a step further I wouldn't mind-"

"Stop..please stop. I can't imagine sharing you with someone else."

"Even if it's completely impersonal?"

"To me it would be personal. Seeing you be inside someone else..please them the same way you please me..it would be tough."

"But not impossible, right?"

"Are you seriously considering this?"

"No- I mean my mind might have slipped into that direction but it's not like I'm desperate for it."

"Gosh.." Kaylee exhales, feeling herself get slightly embarrassed for even thinking about participating in a threesome.

"What?"

"Why are you getting hard?"

"I-I'm not...am I?" Danielle realised their bodies were pressed together and Kaylee had slipped a leg between hers as she was laying on her side so she could definitely tell she was aroused.

"You are. Is this conversation turning you on?"

"It might.."

"So you do want a threesome with her."

"Like I said, I can live without one." Danielle chuckles quietly. "Plus, there's so many things we haven't tried so we should focus on that."

"Things like what?"

"How about- a sneaky hand job right now?" The auburn whispers and watches the brunette's features change. At first she looked shocked, and then she looked like she was considering it and actually felt shy fingers playing with the hem of her sweatpants which made her smile.

"You're gonna be the death of me."

"There's this thing called the kiss of life, and I'm definitely qualified enough to give you one in case this happens."

"Thanks, my life is in your hands.." Kaylee was stalling, feeling a little too intimidated to go for it with another person in the room with them. "So..uhm.." she shifted one of her legs that was between the aubernette's legs realising that she could reach her over the clothes and cause some friction with the movement on her hard on. "Is this okay?"

"This is definitely okay.." Danielle smirks slightly, enjoying the sensation of Kaylee's knee rubbing her over the clothes.

"So in that scenario of yours, is your friend the giver or the taker in theory?"

"I haven't really thought about it."

"Psht, I don't believe that for a second."

"Okay okay- theoretically speaking, she would be the third party so we could use her however we liked."

"So what would you like her to do for you ?" Kaylee became a bit more aggressive with her rubbing definitely making Danielle struggle with how much she wanted to burst.

"Maybe sucking me off at the same time as you are. "

"Oh, interesting. You wouldn't last a second baby with two mouths on you." Kaylee giggles quietly at the idea.

"Well, I would probably wanna save it for the best part.."

"What's the best part?"

"Being inside you and doing it there."

"You enjoyed cumming inside me?"

"I absolutely loved it. It's a heavenly feeling.."

"You know it can happen as often as you want right.."

"Wow- wait..how? I'm confused."

"I'm on the pill, Danielle. " Kaylee chuckles, as she feels the other girl panic slightly.

"Oh good, you know..I wouldn't do it to her. Or to anyone else. This is just your privilege."

"Hmm, privilege and whatnot I still might get jealous if you decide to please her."

"What if she doesn't get to feel it? Just taste it. Would that be fine or?"

"Hmm..taste it as in--"

"Tasting you after you've had it inside you.."

"Oh my-.." Kaylee's cheeks get more visibly red than before and Danielle tries to hold back her laugh, by biting on her own lips. She was edging and the conversation wasn't really making it easy for her to hold it back. "Umm..I guess we could try that one."

"R-Really?"

"Ahaa. If you really think about it, she would get to taste both me and you at once. And she better not waste a single drop of that cum because I would make her pay for it."

"K-Kaylee..fuck.." Danielle had gotten a bit desperate at this point and started rocking her hips against the whole length of her thigh helping herself ride out her orgasm slowly but surely, getting lost in her head so much so that she didn't mind if the other girl heard her low growls.

"Did you.." Kaylee asks a bit curiously with a satisfactory little smile.

"Mhm, all over my boxers. Is it bad that the whole conversation turned me on?"

"I guess not, but it was very unexpected. I had no idea that you were into that."

"I guess I only found out recently."

"Okay.." Kaylee smiles once more and retracts from her position, she turns on her side and groans as she misses the warmth already but Danielle soon fills the space between them as she cuddles her from behind.

"Tired, baby?"

"A little bit.." Kaylee closes her eyes, hoping this moment would last for an eternity. Hoping Danielle would be hers and hers only, and whatever was in store for them wouldn't change things between them. "Goodnight."

"Good night my love."