29. Revelations.

After last night's talk, Kaylee was warming up to the idea of having dinner with Danielle. After all, it didn't have to be the kind of a big night out, more like a friendly dinner in which both girls would actually try to not break any boundaries, as previously discussed.

Luckily for the brunette, her Wednesday's were not filled with classes but were more relaxed allowing for time to catch up on studying. She visited the library as normal and spent her morning revising and working on an upcoming assignment. Suddenly she felt a pair of hands covering her eyes, and wondered who that mysterious person could be. Truth is, she hadn't seen her roommate all day and hoped it was her stopping to say hi and check on their plans.

"Dani?"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh.." Kaylee laughed nervously, feeling embarrassed for the slip up. "S-Sorry babe, I didn't think it was you.."

"Yeah, obviously. Anyway, I missed you last night."

"Well, I can't be sleeping in your bed every night your roommate doesn't look too happy about it either."

"I don't care what my roommate thinks. I want you to stay over more."

"You know I don't necessarily rest well when I'm not in my own bed. But where is this coming from? You see me every day anyway."

"Yeah- I do. But I'd still rather you spend the night with me instead of..."

"Is this about Danielle?"

"Kinda might be."

"Okay look, most nights she's out partying anyway and we don't see each other very often."

"Well, that puts me at ease.." Lulu says sarcastically. "Have you got any plans tonight? How about we take this reading session back to my room?"

"I'm sorry I can't.. I'm meeting my sister for dinner tonight."

"Oh okay, I guess it can wait. I'll see you soon." Lulu kissed Kaylee briefly before letting her get on with her assignment.

The time was nearing so Kaylee wanted to make sure she had enough time to take care of her appearance, not that it mattered anyway, but she made enough effort to look good that night, and indeed she looked extraordinary. Around 8 o'clock she walked to the main entrance, making sure no one else was around to expose her lie. She saw a black fancy car approaching and stopping right outside, it was a mini limousine which made her wonder why such thing would turn up in a place like that. She took her time waiting until she heard the horn of the call, as if it was a signal. No fucking way she turned up in a limousine.

Kaylee walked to the car curiously peeking through the tinted windows with no luck. Then the door opened and her roommate greeted her with a smile.

"Come on, you're taking ages."

"There's no freaking way this is our ride."

"Get inside. I'll explain everything on the way."

Danielle offered a hand to the brunette, leading her inside to the opposite seat. Kaylee was shocked, she was looking around the interior of the car as if she had never been in a limo before.

"Will you elaborate, please?"

"Well, so I'm still working on earning my driver's license. And if I need a ride somewhere further away from college my family has a personal driver and this is his car."

"Why did I not know this before?"

"Because if people see a limo pulling up in college they'll probably think I'm nuts."