35. 7 minutes of heaven

"Good talk, Kaylee." Peyton gave the brunette a handshake while everyone was watching, studying the two curiously to spot any signs that would give away what they had been up to. Danielle was boiling of course, she couldn't convince herself that Peyton had kept his hands off the brunette.

The next few rounds were between random people, some of them simply talked, some of them kissed and some others ended up doing bolder things. At a new round the bottle ended up towards Kaylee and Danielle on the other end. Some of the boys whistled, and Leo reached up to Peyton "Wish we could have a camera in this damn thing" and then they both laughed.

"Ignore them, okay?" Danielle gently grabbed Kaylee's hand leading her in the closet and closing the door behind.

"I saw this coming." Kaylee leaned against the selves again, keeping her distance.

"Me too." Danielle leaned against the other side, not that there was much space between them anyway but that way their bodies were not crammed against each other. However, she kept looking at the brunette with seductive eyes, which was the case most times than not.

"Aren't you gonna ask?"

"About what?"

"What me and Peyton did when we were locked up in here."

"I'd rather not find out, because if he dared to put his hands on your body I'll probably flip."

Kaylee laughed in amusement.

"He didn't. But it's cute that you're worried like that."

"Well, thank god.." Danielle pulled something out of her back pocket, it was a flask filled with alcohol and she took a sip, knowing that alcohol gave her a boost of confidence. "I can show you cute, if you want me to."

"Show me? I think we should keep it down a notch honestly. Peyton is onto us." Kaylee accepted the flask that Danielle was offering to her. She pulled a face when she tasted a shot full of tequila, but it was definitely exactly what she needed right now.

"I guess he confessed to you then?"

"About his feelings? Yeah he did."

Danielle retrieved the flask, drinking again. She pretended to be okay with the fact that Kaylee was locked up with a guy that potentially wanted her too, but in fact she wasn't.

"And you promise he didn't try anything with you?"

"Nuh-uh..I wouldn't let him anyway. I have a gi–"

"Girlfriend. Yeah we've established that already."

Danielle raised the flask towards her lips again but found slight resistance this time. Kaylee had stepped into her personal space and she was not letting her drink from it.

"You're doing it again. Coping with alcohol, stop that. It's one thing drinking and another knocking yourself out cold when this party has barely started."

"It's just a party, Kaylee. I'm allowed to drink if I want to."

"Too fast.." the brunette said gently her tone being slightly seductive, moving the flask down "take it slow for me, will you?"

"A-Anything for you baby...." Danielle's heart started beating uncontrollably out of nowhere, maybe more so because of her undenying urge to grab the other girl and kiss her right there.

"Good. Keep doing what I say and you might just earn what you asked for the other day.." Kaylee was more like whispering to Danielle now, only inches were separating their lips from actually touching but the brunette had deliberately pressed her lower half against Danielle's body to tease her more. Danielle wouldn't dare take another sip again when the brunette had cornered her like that, giving her exactly what she wanted instead.

"In fact, we still need to discuss our rules.." the brunette whispered with a husky voice against the girl's ear now "Rule number one, no teasing or starring in public places. Too risky."

Kaylee placed her hands on Danielle's hips, her fingers hooking into the loops of her jeans to keep her fingers occupied and giving her another playful means to tease her "Rule number two, no more making this into a competition and asking about what me and Lu do in the bedroom. That's private, and doesn't concern you anymore.."

Danielle huffed and rolled her eyes, she was obviously not on board but couldn't resist the close contact, or the fact that the brunette was speaking so beautifully into her sensitive ear that was giving her sex drive a right push. She threw her head back, obviously struggling with keeping her hands off or not having another sip of alcohol to cope, in fact she didn't know what to do with herself and was fighting the urge of pushing the brunette against the other end of the closet and ripping her apart. "There's more rules?"

"You can add your own, if you want.." the brunette noticed the exposed skin of Danielle's neck and the way she struggled with the teasing, finally she was on the receiving end for a change and she seemed to be right at edge. She didn't waste the opportunity to get her lips right there, and start sucking erotically on the skin leaving quite a visible mark on the girl's neck.

"I-I can't think..not..like..that..fuck.." Danielle felt her body becoming so tense upon experiencing Kaylee sucking her neck, she was so internally turned on that she immediately dropped the flask "Fuck it." She groaned and pushed the girl back by her shoulders with momentum, then crashed against her body, hands cupping her face and her lips crashing into her with desperation. She kissed her like she had been holding back this whole time, like she needed another dose ever since they fucked in the limousine, like she had been deprived from the brunette for a long while. Kaylee was slightly surprised with the roughness, but it was justified as she had just spent a good amount of time teasing her and provoking her, yet again.

"Mmm we're probably running out of minutes.." Kaylee laughed softly as she felt Danielle reaching for her buttons trying to undo them in a hurry, excited to get her hands into her wet folds again that she absolutely wanted to be pounding hard for the remaining minutes.

"Don't do this to me." Danielle groaned desperately as she couldn't get the damn buttons to unhook.

"It's not me, it's the game rules." Kaylee grabbed Danielle's hands trying to stop her, as they were still making out. "Let's slow down as we said, okay?"

"But I need you." The auburn sighed, feeling the rush slowly leave her body, and their kissing becoming softer, more wholesome and gentle.

Upon hearing someone calling their time, they pulled back just enough to catch their breaths and recover. They didn't want to pull away from each other completely just yet, as the heat had not settled and Danielle was obviously not satisfied.

"Girls you should come out now!!"

"Copy that!" Danielle said with annoyance before turning back to Kaylee. "I guess we can take this elsewhere, later on tonight. What do you say?

"I can't. Lulu wants me to crash at hers tonight after the party and I said I would go."

"Fuck. Can't believe you're slipping right out of my fingertips."

"Better get used to it."