53. Under the influence. 🔞

"I finally get to feel you inside me." The brunette said with a little whisper as she reached and captured the girl's lips in a quick kiss. Danielle eagerly threw her arms around her hips and pulled her in until their bodies collided and the brunette's hands had already gained access inside her pants feeling her hard on. Danielle gave her a hasty kiss on the lips, while letting her feel the extent of her hard on.

"That's how much I want to fucking take you."

"You've been like this the whole time and I had no idea? I thought I had done or said something wrong..you wouldn't even look at me tonight–"

Kaylee says with a sweet desperation in her voice as she keeps savouring those lips and pumping the girl's length through her clothing getting her ready.

"Oh..no. It's because every time I look at you I think about how much I wanna fuck you and I needed to have some manners at the table."

"Did I say something I shouldn't though? I keep feeling like I did..."

"God damn it, Kaylee. Shut up and ride me, will you?"

The brunette briefly paused, she slightly hated the rawness of the situation, still kinda bothered with Danielle's avoidance this whole night and this moment didn't feel right but she was so close to getting what she wanted, what her body needed this whole time. She watched as Danielle pulled a condom out of her jacket, cracked it open with her teeth and held it in her mouth while she undressed herself from her middle down, she still found her undeniably hot like this, reckless and ready to take anything she wanted. She would even sell her soul to her at this point, and that was fucking wrong and unhealthy but that was them and that was what they did to each other.

"Did you regret it?" Danielle says as she waits for Kaylee to undress herself but the girl was frozen in place.

"N-No..I just want to feel wanted. Make me feel wanted."

"Oh baby.." Danielle again gained access on Kaylee's hips and turned her around, slamming her gently against the door, her mouth right next to her ear as her hands were digging at the front of her skirt, finding and pulling her lingerie off her legs at the speed light, desperately wanting to find herself deep inside her.

"Of course I want you, and I'm gonna show you exactly how much..right..now.."

"Oh...fuck...." Kaylee completely lost it when she felt something hard poking against her core, trying to find the right angle for penetration. The simple fact that she was feeling Danielle's hard on between her legs now and for the first time, made her juices shoot straight out.

"You should know, you're so fucking tight it might hurt."

"I-I trust you.." Kaylee slightly whimpers as Danielle tries to push herself in. If it wasn't for the natural wetness already there it would be impossible to take all of her at once, but it was something she would need to get used to.

"You shouldn't."

"What?!"

"I'm fucking wasted, Kaylee. And you're so fucking hot and I'd love to make you scream right about now."

"Is this some kind of twisted fantasy of yours?"

Danielle pushed a little more and her cock slid right in, it was easier than what she had expected and the brunette gasped when she felt herself stretching and taking her all in but the auburn's hand found her mouth and hushed her quick enough.

"Scrap that, we are not alone it seems."

Kaylee gave a brief nod to show that she approved of the action, and shut her eyes tightly after getting over the initial shock of the penetration , Danielle started feeling her up completely and started rocking her hips back and forth with a steady slow rhythm. The girl simply groaned heavily against her hand as she felt a heavy sensation that was neither pain nor pleasure. The fact was, she was absolutely drenched and turned on from the whole encounter, but this didn't feel like love making. It was far from that actually. This was pure, senseless, sex. Danielle was aiming deep, and used her other hand to slightly lift one of Kaylee's legs, to gain even more access and depth as her hips were slamming against her back with a bit more force. She was ruthless and so into it that she actually felt like she was re-enacting some type of twisted fantasy she had.

"Oh god..it feels so fucking good..to be inside you. After all this time.."

Kaylee was just as much invested into this, probably for all the wrong reasons, she just wanted to offer a release to the other girl, get her to the point where if she did this maybe, just maybe, she would get her to feel the same way she felt about her. Every thrust was making her want to scream, indeed, but she couldn't let it out, she knew Danielle would force her to be quiet so she kept it all in, wishing the circumstances could be different, wishing she could relive their first time in a different place under a different mood.

"How do you want it?" Danielle grunted behind the girl's ear, each time she dived deep inside her she could feel herself ready to shoot out but she remembered she needed to build up her time so she kept going , changing the pace to suit her needs.

"Let me finish you off. And taste it."

"You've got a little fetish for it, haven't you?"

"I might as well. Ready?"

"Mhmm." Danielle pulled out, a bit slower this time, and watched Kaylee eagerly pull off the condom, throwing it in the bin and getting on her knees. This was a god damn dream, and she was in the middle of it. The girl started bumping her length again, and Danielle found herself leaning against one of the walls, her head was still spinning with the alcohol and the amount of pleasure taking over her mind, which was gradually becoming more and more intense. She couldn't hold it anymore, so she threw her head back, shut her eyes tightly and let the brunette finish her off making her cum desperately all over her mouth, just as she liked. The brunette took a moment to shallow and study the girl's body language, Danielle looked satisfied but she was zoning out like she wasn't really in the moment, and that upset her further.

"It's done." Kaylee exited the cubicle and found herself rushing to wash her hands and her face as if she couldn't stand the feeling no more. She looked in the mirror, not recognising her self after what she had done.

"It's done? What the fuck Kaylee?" Danielle called out as she was sorting herself and getting dressed. After exiting the cubicle herself, she could decipher the state Kaylee was in, but she could feel the coldness between them.

"You alright?"

"Why do ask like you even care?"

"Whoa. I do care. Where's this coming from?"

"There's nothing to talk about here. I'll see you at the table."

Surprised Danielle was left in the bathroom, wondering what the hell she did wrong. She didn't even have the will to stop her and sort this out, maybe she should have, but she wasn't in the right mind, and obviously neither was Kaylee.