44. A cozy movie night.

After that heated encounter in the library, Danielle was nearly losing her mind over the brunette who had initiated something she wouldn't finish. She tried to focus on the next class but she couldn't, with that thing throbbing between her pants, aching to be touched.

Kaylee on the other hand, had been trying to avoid thinking about Danielle and the aftermath of what she had done, all because she did actually have a big test coming up and now she needed to focus on her studies. She decided to study in her room that evening, considering the library made her feel things she shouldn't. She luckily got some studying in for a couple of hours, before her roommate returned.

"Hey you.." Danielle walked in the room and  hovered over the chair where the brunette was sitting looking occupied as a lot of books were scattered on her desk, and her laptop was right in the middle of it all.

"Hey. Missed me?" Kaylee looked up with her beautiful hazel eyes, looking a bit tired.

"Maybe. Since when do you wear glasses?"

"Only when I'm studying for long hours."

"You look hot." Danielle reaches down, pulls some delicate strands of hair out of the way and leaves a kiss behind Kaylee's ear.

"Hmmm. Are we past the whole dork phase, then?" Kaylee hums in satisfaction.

"Uh, noo. You're still a massive dork to me." The auburn laughs.

"But still hot enough to want to fuck me?"

"Oh Kaylee.." Danielle sighs which sounds like a whine "I'd fuck you anytime baby girl."

"I can tell.." Kaylee lowers her gaze down to Danielle's pants, curious to still whether the girl still had a hard on for her or not. She did. "Hot damn." The girl licks her lips, like she wanted a taste of that.

"Well, I'm gonna leave you to study since you said you have been neglecting it and I'm gonna go take a much needed cold shower."

"Yeah, you definitely need one babe."

Kaylee laughs shortly and then bites her lip as she looks back at her laptop, trying to stop her curiosity from getting the best of her.

Danielle literally melts at the nickname but tries to force herself to walk towards the bathroom, giving the brunette some quiet for her studies. She undressed herself, stepped into the shower, turned the water on and enjoyed drenching her hair and body, washing herself thoroughly, until her hands reached down to her swollen limb, which didn't get the attention it needed. She decided she didn't want to go there, touch herself while thinking of the brunette but she was aching and wanting to ejaculate so bad that she started teasing herself by giving herself a few slow strokes. She leaned with her back against the wall, the water from the shower still drenching her whole body and she used it as a leverage to move her hand faster up and down her whole length, causing sweet moans to escape her mouth the closer she was getting.

Kaylee was reading an online paper, when she heard some heavy panting noises coming from the bathroom. It definitely sounded sexual, and as much as she tried to ignore it or pretend like it wasn't happening, she was pretty convinced her roommate was jerking off. She pulled her glasses off her face, and sighed heavily. She kept trying to find reasons why she shouldn't just barge in through that door and suck her right off, every last bit of her.

"She's gonna be the death of me."

After several minutes, Danielle came out of the bathroom, luckily dressed with some cosy pyjamas which made it easier for Kaylee to stop daydreaming about her wet and touching herself in the shower.

"Are you gonna be long? It's getting late you should get some rest."

"I'm nearly finished. I don't really feel like sleeping though, my mind is all over the place and I need something to help me relax."

"We can watch a movie together?"

"That could help.." Kaylee smiles in relief, at least her roommate didn't propose something sexual again.

"And cuddles before bed?"

"You're spoiling me."

Kaylee stacked her books back in place and turned off her laptop. She changed out of her everyday clothes in front of Danielle who was watching her from her bed and enjoying the show.

"Not at all. I'm just trying to help a fellow roommate. And I know what you like."

"Can we have snacks too?"

"Mhm, I can certainly have a snack."

Danielle eyes the girl flirtatiously and before she can get another word in Kaylee throws herself on her bed next to her.

"I'm tired, will you pleaseee get them?"

Kaylee begs with a high pitched voice.

"Oh, no. I've got my snack right here!"

The auburn gently shifts and gets on top of the other girl. She lowers herself down to her legs and hovers over them.

"I could eat you right up."

"S-Stop.." Kaylee giggles and tries to cover herself with the nearest blanket.

"But you're my snack, and you asked if I wanted one."

"I'm not a snack." Kaylee keeps on giggling.

"So you don't want me to eat you out?"

Danielle asks boldly, making her intentions very obvious.

Kaylee blushes deeply and stops laughing when she realizes Danielle is being serious "M-Maybe another time, but not right now..."

"Mhmm, okay." Danielle pulls herself up, and before leaving the bed to get the snacks she sneaks in a kiss on Kaylee's lips.

"So are you in the mood for chocolatey snacks or salty ones? We've got both."

"One of each. I like to switch mid movie."

"You're weird as hell, but okay both it is."

"It's not weird, you're just balancing out the taste it makes sense for a lot of people actually."

"Still weird, but whatever you say baby."

Danielle returns to the bed with a handful of snacks as requested. She settles back on her side next to the wall while Kaylee is cuddled up next to her and they both get pretty cozy before starting the movie and consuming sweet and salty treats. By the end of the movie, Kaylee was asleep in Danielle's bed and the other girl made no attempts to try and move her to her own. Instead she enjoyed the company, and tried getting comfortable by turning on her side and throwing a hand around the brunette, keeping her as close to her as possible until she drifted to sleep.