26. Bad decisions

"So.." Kaylee grabbed another strawberry and the whipped cream looking at the auburn "I need your hand now."

Danielle reached out a hand, watching the brunette with pure amusement squirt some cream on her finger, the action alone making her smirk beautifully.

"Let me see you get down and dirty, Bryant."

"Oh, shut up you're making me nervous."

Danielle chuckled and let the other girl get through her little plan, she watched her take a bite out of the strawberry and then leaning down placing her mouth where her finger was covered in cream, lips attaching around it and her tongue swirling around the whole length sucking the whipped cream off, Kaylee lingered for a moment though as she wanted to gather Danielle's reaction when she took more of her finger in her mouth without needing it to. Then she pulled backwards making the motion unnecessarily slow and sexy.

Danielle watched with fascination, her eyes rolling back once the wet sensation of Kaylee's tongue was right there on her finger, she couldn't possibly imagine an action like that would sexually arouse her to this extent.

"I-I knew you had some tricks up your sleeve. That's how you get them to fall for you, huh?"

"Have I got you under my spell now?" Kaylee chuckled, with a soft tint of pink on her cheeks from the compliment she just received.

"Might have." Danielle placed the same finger in her mouth, clearing it off the cream completely, getting a glimpse of the girl's taste in her mouth.

Kaylee watched her while sipping more and more wine, to ease all the shyness she was feeling from the irresistable sight. "When are you going to find out about the art competition, by the way?"

"We get the results in tomorrow. There's going to be a small ceremony in the art's centre, if you'd like to come."

"Well, since it's my body being exposed I was hoping I could. Plus one, allowed?"

"Depends. Who are you bringing?"

"I was thinking of inviting..Lulu."

"Oh.." Danielle sipped her wine, in somewhat a tense manner "Are you and her a thing now or something?"

"She actually asked me out officially last night. So yeah...we kinda are.." Kaylee trailed off, the whole confession being extremely hard especially after they had established so much contact with each other that evening.

"Hmm, you wanna play like that." The auburn finished her second glass of wine and then set it down, filling it back up to the rim seemingly annoyed about the bomb Kaylee had just dropped.

"Fine. But under one condition."

"What is that?"

"If I get first place, you'll have to let me take you out for a fancy dinner. Just the two of us, though."

"If that's what it takes.."

"If it wasn't for your last minute volunteering I wouldn't have made such a piece. And your body was just..."

Danielle stopped herself from saying something she shouldn't, and instead indulged in wine even though she watched how Kaylee was expecting her to finish her sentence.

"Aren't you bringing anyone? What about that girl you hang with most of the time?"

"That's Leo's sister, she's just a friend. And Kaylee, I'm not really into dating girls anyway.." Danielle chuckled briefly. "Although I've been giving off that vibe, I guess?"

"So is it...just me then?" The brunette's eyes light up, the confession making her feel a certain type of way. "I've got you curious, haven't I?"

Danielle smiled, it came off as a shy one, which wasn't often the case. She sipped her drink again avoiding answering the question altogether.

"Haven't I?" Kaylee insisted, stretching a hand out to poke the other girl's hip over her clothes to tease her, hoping she could get some answers at the same time.

"You're taken, anyway. So what's the big deal if that's the case?" Danielle sighed.

Kaylee bit her lip, she felt a little bad she hadn't picked up on the signs earlier. If she did, the two of them would be on a whole different level by now.

"Maybe we could arrange something.."

"You really need to go to sleep, Bryant. The wine is doing all the talking for you."

Danielle chuckled, not taking the girl seriously. In fact she took the bottle back to their mini fridge, before they both ended up making more wrong decisions or saying things they shouldn't at this point.

"I'm gonna crash, it's getting late."

"You're no fun." Kaylee whined childishly as Danielle waited for her to get off her bed, with arms crossed over her chest.

"I can be fun, when I want to be. Should I remind you of what happened last night in that bathroom-"

"Yeahh- okay, fair point. For your information, that must never happen again."

"Sure sweetheart. I bet it won't."

The brunette glared playfully at the other's sarcasm and decided to get off her bed and join her own. That night, although both girls slept separately, the fair distance between them was nearly not enough to keep them from wanting to be close again. However, none of them caved in to the temptation.

.
.

The next day both girls attended their classes in the morning. Kaylee was slightly tired and drowsy as she wasn't used to that much alcohol consumption during the weekends, and cursed herself for letting it get to this point. Plus, all the decisions she ended up making during her intoxicated state, started to really mess with her mind. On top of that, she was feeling anxious about the art competition and the fact that she might or might not be recognized if she turns up to the event but she had already agreed to it and set up a date with her girlfriend she she couldn't cancel. Everything is gonna be okay. Nobody will recognise me. I'll stay away from Danielle, and bad decisions. She reminded herself as she returned to her room to change.

Luckily, Danielle had already left by the time Kaylee was back in the dorm, considering she was one of the contestants she had to be there early so that gave the other girl more privacy to get ready. Wanting to make an appeal, Kaylee picked out another dress that really complimented her figure, turned her brunette hair into loose curly beautiful locks and took her time with doing her make up. By the end, she looked gorgeous, so much so when her date appeared at her door to pick her up she almost appeared to be in shock.

"Ohh my..look at you. If I knew this would be a formal event I would have dressed up more."

"What?! You look absolutely fine Lu."

"I know, babe. But you're stealing all the spotlight. And fairly so.."

"T-Thanks.." Kaylee smiled sheepishly.

"Should we get going?"

"Yeah, let's go. Let's see this thing through. And if alcohol is involved, please don't let me overdo it."

"Can't make any promises, you're fun when you're drunk."

"Fun with the wrong crowd..." Kaylee mumbled quietly enough for the other girl not to hear. She hoped this wouldn't be another adventurous night.