14. Can you tell I'm jealous?

Kaylee rolled her eyes at the request, but agreed to it. She wrapped her towel around her body after drying her hair slightly and then went back to the room. She grabbed a pair of boxers for her and then approached Danielle's dresser, she didn't know where she kept her underwear and never thought she would be looking through them anyway. Something about it made her feel uneasy and flustered.

"Um, where could she.." Kaylee went for the third drawer but that's where Danielle kept some fluffy sweaters. She opened the fourth and last drawer and there she found lots of laced, colourful and sexy lingerie. "D-Damn it.." why on earth did she make me do this.

"I guess this one will do." Kaylee picked a burgundy thong out of Danielle's collection, she was drawn to the colour and definitely found it sexy while fantasizing about the auburn wearing it.

She went back to the bathroom where the other girl was now drying herself with her towel, Kaylee held out the underwear while facing away shyly.

"Why are you not looking at me?" Danielle giggled.

"To give you privacy?"

"Kaylee you were getting your hands all over me a minute ago, forgot?" Danielle said teasingly.

"Uh, that sounds wrong. I was only consoling a friend, nothing more than that."

Kaylee unwrapped the towel from her body and quickly slipped on the pair of boxers, they were of women's Calvin Klein collection and that definitely caught Danielle's attention.

"You're wearing those?"

"Yeah what's wrong with them?"

"Nothing is wrong. They look pretty cozy and hot actually."

Kaylee's eyes widened, if anything she was getting embarrassed from all the starring Danielle had been doing so she slipped on her sweatpants quickly.

"If you ever wanna borrow something a little more provoking you could ask me.."

"N-No thanks.." Kaylee faced away from the auburn, although she could catch a glimpse of her with the corner of her eyes. Danielle was now slipping on her thong, the one Kaylee chose for her. Fuck, it's even more hot than she imagined.

"Anyway, with the whole thing that happened this morning I forgot to ask you about last night. You didn't get in, where did you stay?"

"Lulu invited me into her room, I stayed over.."

"Oh..." Danielle looked bothered. She was now getting dressed and not staring anymore. "Tell me more."

"There's nothing more to tell, plus it's not your business."

"Alright don't get so defensive, I'm only checking up on you. You left a right mess last night from the bathroom, I only wanted to make sure.."

"Danielle. I'm fine.." Kaylee persisted and started brushing her hair next to the auburn, both of them wanting to use the single mirror in the bathroom.

"Chill, you're allowed to sleep around you know."

Danielle bumped into Kaylee's hip gently pushing her off so she could use the mirror as she was doing her eyebrows.

"I'm not sleeping around.." Kaylee sounded grumpy. Ugh. She's so annoying at times. "Don't say that again about me."

The brunette stood behind, allowing the other to fully view herself in the mirror while waiting for her turn.

"Why? Is it pissing you off?"

"No, I'm just not that kind of person."

"So nothing happend between you and Lulu?"

"We made out.." Kaylee said in a smaller voice.

Danielle looked at Kaylee through the mirror, she thought about the brunette on somebody else's bed making out with them and nearly plucked the wrong spot beneath her eyebrows, making her skin bleed slightly from pulling too hard.

"Shit." The auburn whined and looked at the mirror, she was indeed bleeding.

"What happend?"

"Nothing, I pinched my skin by accident don't worry about it."

"Here.." Kaylee gave her some cotton pad to cover the blood, while bitting her lip nervously.

"Thanks.." Danielle covered the spot with a sigh.

"Anyway, I should go.. I'm having breakfast with Lulu in a bit."

"You're having breakfast with her?"

"That's just what I said, Dan."

Kaylee left the bathroom and slipped on a cozy sweater, it was a gloomy Sunday after all and the weather called for cozy clothes and coffee. It was soon time for her little date so she met Lulu at one of the nearby cafes.

"Hey beautiful, thanks for meeting me."

Lulu said with a warm smile as she was the one to arrive first and was waiting patiently for the brunette to show up.

"This looks like a really nice spot for coffee, after all our cafeteria doesn't make the best one."

"True, let's try this place it's my first time here I assume it's yours, too?"

"Yeah.." the brunette smiled warmly and sat down after taking her coat off and hanging it on the back of her chair.

"I had a lovely time last night, I was so happy when you agreed to come back with me. And then the way you kissed me.."

Lulu got straight to the point and Kaylee simply shrugged, she did remember herself being more open and confident because of all the alcohol last night but she wasn't the one to typically be comfortable having such conversation.

"Uh, sorry I'm going to and get us some coffee.." Kaylee quickly removed herself from the table and therefore from the conversation.

"Hey, can I get some coffee please?"

"Hey, cutie. What can I get ya?"

Kaylee smiled shyly, she couldn't tell if the female bartender was hitting on her or not but if Lulu found out she would be furious.

"A chai latte, and a mocha please."

The brunette returned to the table with the drinks and Lulu smiled, also tilting her head curiously.

"Thanks, babe. Did I say something that made you uncomfortable?"

"Uhm..." Kaylee brought the drink to her mouth, she was slightly biting on the plastic cup looking nervous "last night was good..but you should know I only did what I did because I was completely drunk."

"So you wouldn't have kissed me otherwise?" Lulu sounded offended.

"I'm not insinuating that.." Kaylee kept biting the lid. Damn it I'm only messing this up. "I'm just saying maybe next time we can try and cut down on the alcohol."

Lulu sighed with the suggestion however she respected that Kaylee was intolerant of alcohol. "Okay we could do that. Plus doesn't this count as a date too? This one doesn't include any alcohol at all"

Kaylee smiled "indeed" she finally sipped on her coffee.

"Have you got any other plans today?"

"Not really..however I'm going back and studying after this. I didn't particularly have any time yesterday so I need to cram everything today."

"That's no fun. I was going to ask you to study together, but you strike me as the studying alone type?"

"Maybe another time.." Kaylee refused kindly.