31. You don't play fair.🔞

When Danielle fell heavily back on the car seat she groaned, positioning both hands on the other girl's thighs to steady her on top, her dress riding up again exposing more skin which Danielle found ridiculously provoking for all the right reasons. Their lips attached again, not allowing  much space for talking or breathing, other than muffled whimpers and moans building a sense of need and excitement.Kaylee enjoyed the subtle touch, she wanted Danielle to explore more of her body, the possibility of her hands reaching elsewhere was ever growing, and she found it impossible within her to stop herself now.

"I-I want you, Danielle.." the brunette said breathlesly, inhaling the girl's scent "I want you like I've never wanted anyone.." although she was slightly intoxicated, the brunette meant every word that was pouring hotly out of her mouth.

"We both need this." Danielle whispered back, while feeling Kaylee lead her hands at the front of her dress, pulling the silk material out of the way at the same time in complete rush. When Danielle slid a hand between her legs, the brunette tensed but made no attempts to stop her. Danielle's fingers deliberately stroked over the material, getting a feel of the moisture that she found herself fantasizing about since their last encounter in that bathroom, finding the brunette quivering above her.

"I've barely touched you, baby." She smiled against swollen lips and Kaylee sighed impatiently, her body almost rocking to achieve a stronger stroking sensation as Danielle wasn't giving her enough pressure as a means to tease her.

"You're driving me crazy." She groaned her arms moving back around Danielle's neck to give herself more support as she enjoyed the friction between her legs more or less.

"You're so wet, it feels so good." She teased some more before dragging some fingers against the girl's panties, the slickness causing some to submerge beneath the material and come in contact with bare hot skin. "Are you ready?"

"Just give it to me already." Kaylee's eyes were glittering with desire against the dark shadows of the back seat, she couldn't handle any more teasing but she was willing to wait for Danielle to find the right angle. She found herself gasping when she sensed not one but two fingers pushing inside her gently at first, her body tensing while she was biting roughly down on her own lips. "O-okay..shit.."

Danielle found Kaylee clenching over her fingers, the thought of maybe using two fingers might have been too much to start with crossing her mind, as she didn't know what size the brunette was comfortable with but was soon met with her lips again, and felt the girl's hips rocking up and down the length of those fingers. "I'm seriously breaking all my rules with you.." Kaylee whispered while panting sexily, and working her hips skilfully as if she's done this before.

"It's no fun playing by the rules, anyway. So fuck them, baby."

Danielle smirked, the seriousness and tone of her voice sending shivers down Kaylee's body. It was as if Danielle could mess with her mind, and make the girl do anything she wanted like she was under some kind of magic spell with her fingers deep inside her like that.

"Whatever you say." Kaylee closed her eyes, letting her mind indulge in the pleasure of deep penetration, their stance allowing for the full effect of the motion to take place and eventually she quickened the pace once the small amount of pain was nearly gone.

"I wonder what other rules you'd let me break, let's see have you let Penelope eat you out yet?" Danielle snickered, her playfulness slowing Kaylee down and making her desperate to find a way to shut her up. "Can you not, right now?"

"Just wondering if you get that horny only for me, honey. That's all." Danielle smirked once more, finding herself enjoying the occasional dirty talk and she could spot Kaylee blush even in the dim lightening."If I admit it's just for you, are you gonna fuck me harder?"

Kaylee definitely had her with this one as she sensed the same fingers reaching much deeper and almost hitting her gspot several times, making her unable to maintain loud moans from escaping her mouth. She had certainly activated Danielle's sex drive, but she wasn't expecting her to be this skilled considering her lack of experience and she was pleasantly suprised

"Oh- my..fuck..slow down I'm gonna.." the brunette ordered hoarsely not sure if she could hold it longer as every thrust was driving her closer.

"You asked for it." Danielle used her free hand to wrap it around the girl's petite waist and help her with her balance, their bodies colliding and her fingers couldn't slide any deeper than that.

"God..Dani.." Kaylee lowered into her, resting her head against Danielle's ear, closing her eyes as she let her body ride it out with the help of the other girl's momentum, with every move her fingers sliding in and out of her until they were completely drenched, sore and satisfied. Gradually, the brunette's body steadily slowed down her weight resting against the other girl's body who was still holding her knowing her muscles were most likely tired and loosening after her orgasm at this point. She did enjoy the intimate position of still being inside her while they were almost hugging.

"You okay?" Danielle's voice was gentle, unlike earlier.

"Y-Yeah..I just need a minute.." Kaylee whispered lowly.

"Well, we have arrived. But take your time."

Eventually after about five minutes and the realization of what had just happend Kaylee pulled back and started dressing herself in a rush. They both remained in silence until they were presentable enough to exit the car but didn't speak all the way to their room, not even looking at each other for some time.

"I need a shower." Kaylee said immediately when they entered their room and Danielle looked back at her, slightly concerned with her distant demeanor it didn't feel like they were having intimate hot sex a while ago.

"Can I join, perhaps?"

"No. You've already done enough, don't you think?"

"I've done enough? What's that supposed to mean?" Danielle walked up to the door which slammed on her face. "Kaylee? Fuck. Have I done something wrong?"