48. Good morning with a twist 🔞

/sorry for scaring y'all lmao hope you enjoy this chapter and get ready for lots more smut (;

After the art competition Danielle was on her way back, she spent the whole day travelling with the rest of her group by the bus who brought them back to college safely. It was around 11 in the night when she made it to her room, and she was looking forward to her bed as much as she was looking forward to taking her favourite brunette in her arms.

When she got in she realized Kaylee was sleeping already so she tried to be quiet while setting her things down. After changing into her pyjamas she decided to slowly and carefully climb into her bed, and give her a cuddle and a kiss on her shoulder which successfully sent her off dreamland and back to reality, which felt like a dream at this point. She immediately recognized the person behind her and got a hold of her hand, sliding them over her body and keeping her as close as possible, enjoying being the smaller spoon, along with humming some words in her sleepy state

"Mhmm..welcome back..."

"Thanks, baby."

"How was your trip?"

"Long and tiring. But this was worth it. Coming back to you."

"Don't try to flirt your way into my heart, I'm still mad at you.."

Danielle laughs, finding it cute that Kaylee was aware of their argument even in her sleep and wouldn't let it go. She also loved when she was being a slight brat.

"Let's talk tomorrow, yeah? Now please go back to sleep."

The morning slowly came through, finding the two holding on to each other and sleeping soundly. Kaylee was the first to wake up, having had adequate sleep unlike Danielle who was tired and snoozing her way through the early hours. The brunette knew she had class to attend but she wanted to stay with Danielle as much as she possibly could, to give them one more chance at making up  and talking things through..and suddenly college and classes didn't matter as much, something Kaylee wasn't used to.

She looked at the girl sleeping soundly next to her with adoration, even if Danielle did not feel the same way about her, now she could enjoy her company and the perks of it without feeling guilty about cheating on someone or being torn with herself and her feelings.

Talking about perks, as Kaylee was watching Danielle sleep she noticed she  had grown a few inches under the covers, and the brunette was getting eager to get her hands down there but didn't know if it was the right thing to do, all she knew was that she had been dying to feel Danielle for ages now and she couldn't hold back anymore. She rested her hand over Danielle's stomach under her clothes, and started drawing circles with her finger around her bellybutton. The other girl did not react much but she simply hummed as if she was enjoying the subtle feeling there. Kaylee's fingers felt electric as they were messing with them hem of the girl's sweatpants, decisions away from slipping underneath and doing the unspeakable.

After a little while of contemplating and anxiously staring at the auburn's face for any sign of resistance Kaylee slid her fingers under the clothing and found the very tip over the underwear which she started caressing and teasing before wanting to feel the whole thing, so she slowly traced down gently squeezing her in her palm. At that moment, Danielle felt everything and pulled herself from her sleep just to make herself aware of what was going on, what was that euphoric feeling she was getting. She looked up at Kaylee making eye contact with her, and realized it was her hand that was feeling her hardness, she was surprised as somehow she wasn't expecting to wake up to this.

"I-I hope you don't mind that I.."

Kaylee managed to keep her composure even though she felt like she was doing something really dirty and out of character. They didn't even have the chance to clear the air between them, and she was letting herself get a taste already.

"Good morning to you too-"

Danielle chuckled softly with the boldness and let the brunette stroke her a bit more, at this point she was getting a proper hard on from all the friction and the fondling going on so her full length started forming and taking shape, which the brunette found massively hot.

"Oh– god..you are..massive."

"Was that not something you'd expect?"

"I didn't know what to expect."

The auburn simply smiled and closed her heavy eyelids again, letting herself get lost in the feeling before she had to stop the brunette from making matters more difficult for the both of them. Her whole body tensed up when Kaylee went down closer to her ear to whisper with a pleading voice, while still stroking her.

"I want to taste you, please.."

Danielle was at her most flushed state even thinking about Kaylee's lips on her cock, she had been fantasizing that for a while, but having it actually happen was near damn imposing and saying no was impossible.

"K-Kayle are you forgetting about my rule..."

"Rule?" Kaylee chuckles with amusement. "Rules are unnecessary at this point, trust me."

"I trust you but- wouldn't that make things more complicated between us, I'd want more and--.."

"It's just my mouth on your cock. Simple as that. Take it or leave it." The brunette said with an imposing tone which was undeniably sexy.

"Fuck, I'd take it anyday."

Kaylee smirked with the response she's got and pulled the covers off Danielle's torso, eagerly pulling her sweatpants and underwear off her legs, letting her length unfold fully and damn was it a sight she enjoyed seeing for the first time. Danielle was rock hard, but her skin looked soft nevertheless and highly sensitive even before she even put her mouth around it, the simply fact that she was now breathing nearby made the auburn squirm slightly on the bed anxiously waiting for when the girl would decide to use her mouth and tongue.

"Is this your idea of a welcome back?"

"This and so much more.."

Kaylee was thrilled thinking of all the possibilities between her and the other girl when seeing her like that, knowing that she could finish her right there and then in several ways. She didn't want to rush this though, she somehow felt like she would avenge for the way Danielle straight up left her and all the time they spent away craving each other and not caving in, this was a moment to savour and conquer and Kaylee was about to have it all.