23. You've got my attention. 🔞

Kaylee watched Danielle raise a brow at her words, a surprised and almost daring expression taking over her features. "And is it working?"

"You've definitely got my attention.." The brunette couldn't help her eyes from falling on Danielle's mouth, looking at her red stained lips, just waiting to be claimed. She had stop herself from lunging forward right there and then to kiss the girl.

"She has your attention, too. And I need more than just attention." Danielle bit her lip, finding it a little hard to control the thoughts crossing her mind right now.

"What else do you need?" Kaylee answers almost too quickly, eager to find out what her roommate had in mind.

"Maybe another session.." Danielle took a shaky breath, gathering her confidence, which the alcohol provided plenty of, for what she was about to say "in which you'll still be naked on top of me, but I won't be painting your body this time but rather doing other things to it.."

"I get the idea." The brunette smiles in a seductive way, she swears she'd seen Danielle's eyes flickering down the long v-cut of her dress more than once during their conversation. "Why not have a taste now?" She whispers daringly.

With the offer out on the table, the auburn wouldn't waste another opportunity of exploring the brunette's world, so she snatched her hand, made sure she had a concrete place to sit and pulled the brunette beauty on her, the girl climbing on her lap with what looked like a surprised and almost red face. "W-We don't have much time.." her voice weak.

"It's enough to get my hands in all the right places." Danielle says not breaking eye contact, her eyes an electric blue and Kaylee thinks this is one of the most attractive features about her. "H-Have you done this before?"

"No, but it's not rocket science love." She sets her hands on the girls thighs that were slowly getting exposed as her dress was riding up her legs with the position she was in. Electricity sparked under her fingertips as she was caressing her skin, as this was a different kind of contact that she would normally have with her roommate, it was the first time both of them ached for something more and were brave enough to admit it.

"You don't have to..go all in. You know, I could just .." Kaylee placed her hands on Danielle's leather jacket, on her shoulders to keep herself steady, as she quickly bites her bottom lip at the friction being drawn from underneath her core that was hesitantly pressing against the other girl's leg.

"Oh..." Once Danielle realized what Kaylee was doing, her lips twisted into another smirk and she tried to help her by grabbing the underside of her thigh and pushing her down further letting her slide against the material of her jeans. Kaylee's hips started rocking skillfully, riding Danielle's leg possessively and picking up the rythm which was slowly becoming more and more intense. There was a certain moment when Kaylee snaked an arm around Danielle's back and leaned forwards hiding her face on the side of the other girl's neck, trying to conceal any noises from coming out of her mouth, afraid of being heard by the bystanders outside. Danielle's sensitive ear picked up satisfied little whimpers and breathless sighs, which turned her on further urging her to daringly place both of her hands underneath the girl's dress on her ass brushing her fingers against Kaylee's undergarments, surprised to find out she wasn't wearing her typical boxers. Fuck, did she dress like this for her date?

"Tell me when you're there.." Danielle's fingers were tense, almost squeezing the other girl's ass and all this pressure was damn sure causing Kaylee to feel friction in all the right places and making her legs tremble as she was grinding down harder by each passing second.

"W-Why?"

"Because I wanna know what it's like. I wanna make sure I get you there."

Danielle whispered in the girl's ear, reassuring her, the wetness already coating the material of her jeans driving her insane and making her crave for more than just feeling it over a restricted part of her clothing.

"You know.. I-I've..always..kinda..wanted this.." Kaylee pulled back from Danielle's neck, this time looking at her blue eyes, each word being drawn out as a little panting noise.

"Have an orgasm in a public bathroom?" Danielle teased with an attractive smile, delivering more movement in the girls hips than she could possibly handle helping her ride it out completely.

"No. You." Kaylee closes her eyes, she's god damn nearing and she couldn't keep her mouth shut if she tried. "I-Ive wanted you.. I've..dreamed about you.." Danielle's enjoying the view and the panting and all the close contact between them, more so the confession she was getting. "And what I want is for you to cum, so hard, that you turn those fucking dreams into reality."

Upon studying the girl's reaction and the way her body relaxes after several minutes of non stop grinding and her movement slowly halting Danielle could realize she had brought Kaylee that much anticipated feeling, and there was no doubt in her mind. She held her close, feeling her body weaken from all the energy she had to put in."So, better than the dreams?"

"Shut up.." Kaylee laughs breathlessly, her cheeks looking rosy and sweet and mild sweat is dripping from her forehead and she looks more than satisfied. She tried to smooth out her dress and cover her legs right after as if she was in a hurry to leave, to which Danielle frowned visibly. "Leaving me already?"

"I wish we had more time, but she's gonna start asking questions. Also, I should go out first and you wait five minutes."

Danielle released the girl and waited until she was off her lap, to stand up and collect some paper to clean up the mess on her clothes. She was internally so turned on by the sight that she nearly wanted to stop Kaylee from leaving through that door.

"I-I'll see you back at the dorm."

"I'll be waiting."