62. Read between the lines.

In the morning, Danielle started getting ready for her class first as she had the earliest one and she had already skipped enough classes to make her aware that her grades were suffering.  She kissed Kaylee on the forehead, who grumbled and whined in her sleep, but looked incredibly cute and needy like that.

"I'll see you after class, angel."

Later on, when Kaylee woke up she was a bit creeped out by the fact that someone else was sleeping in Dani's bed as she had forgotten about their guest. She decided to get out of bed and dress for the day but she had to change in the bathroom as she didn't want the other girl to be peaking. Plus she didn't know how much of last night Bianca had actually witnessed.

"Hey." Bianca knocks lightly on the bathroom door after a while "Can I take a quick shower?"

Kaylee panics and quickly throws a shirt on before cracking the door open "Can you not do that in your own room or something?"

"Yeah, but I'd rather do it in yours." Bianca smirks waiting for an answer.

"O-Okay, I'm gonna bring you a spare towel then."

"Thanks love."

Kaylee rolls her eyes at the nickname, as it was something only Danielle called her and squeezed through the door and past the girl. Bianca started undressing and threw all her clothes on a pile on the floor and later stepped in the shower. Kaylee entered knowing that she could be able to see the other girl naked through the glass door of the shower as she handed her the towel, but the guilt quickly went over her head as she remembered last night's conversation.

"I'm gonna brush my teeth and do my make up if you don't mind because I need to get to class soon."

"I don't mind at all, if you don't mind the view."

"I can work around that." Kaylee turns to the mirror and starts by brushing her teeth noticing how Bianca was bending over in the shower and washing her legs but ignoring her.

"So, you and Russell. You know I called it,  you're both incredibly lucky you got each other as roommates."

"Well, it wasn't easy in the beginning..she was getting on my nerves quite a lot.."

"Yet you still fell for the girl's charm or her ass. She has a smoking hot ass."

"Uh- that's my girlfriend you're talking about." Kaylee calls out somewhat annoyed.

"Ohhh, so you're together. I knew it. That bitch didn't tell me she asked you out. Or was it the other way around?"

"She asked me.."

"So who's the top in your relationship?"

Kaylee spits her toothpaste in the sink, and looks over at Bianca with an unpleasant face. "Why do you wanna know?"

"Well, the girl talks a big game. I wanna know if it's true."

"If what is true?"

"If she's a good top. If she's big..come on do I need to spell it out for you?"

"Oh, so you know about it. I'm not sure I wanna let you in on that. That's really personal." Kaylee stops staring at the girl in the shower and starts with her make up, she was about to start running late for her class if she didn't hurry up.

"Things got a little personal too last night, don't you think?"

"You heard us?!"

"I overheard some of the conversation but I'm pretty sure you were not just talking to each other.."

"She asked for it..sorry..it must have been awkward for you."

"No, by all means, I was fine with it. Especially since the conversation was concerning lil old me."

"So how much of it did you actually hear?"

"Well, let me just say now I know you two are open to the idea. And don't get me wrong, I still want Danielle to be my friend but I'm rather curious to feel what's in her pants. Does that make sense?"

Kaylee was doing her eyeliner but the conversation wasn't helping her focus so she missed, and huffed at the mirror. Bianca was finished with her shower at this point and she was drying herself off behind the brunette.

"I'm not really into all that. But seeing how turned on Danielle was from just thinking about it, I can't deny I like seeing her like that."

"So you wanna please her. I'm cool with that, I can give good head. To both of ya."

"O-Okayy, maybe it's too early for this conversation..and it's becoming too much now..I'm gonna go.."

Bianca chuckles.

"Can I borrow some of Dani's clothes? I'm sure she won't mind."

"Uh, I don't know. Text her."

Kaylee picks up her essentials and leaves her room, her head was buzzing from the thinking and the unnecessary images built up in it from the conversation with Bianca so she found it hard to focus on her lesson.

During her lunch, Danielle went to the cafeteria and upon ordering coffee she had someone else pay for it. She looked behind her shoulder seeing it was Leo and she suddenly stepped away and crossed her arms.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Buying you coffee."

"I'd rather drink poison."

"Oh come on, how long are you gonna hold a grudge against me?"

"As long as I'd like. Seriously, you can have the coffee and leave me alone."

"I heard you had a gathering last night. Why was I not invited?"

"Why would you be? I wanted a drama free night for a change."

"I can behave myself."

"I'm not that gullible. Plus I wanna keep Kaylee out of your reach. She's too innocent to be caught in your bullshit and she's my responsibility now."

"Protecting your girlfriend?"

Danielle hears her name being called for the coffee and contemplates, she didn't want to accept it as a token that Leo was forgiven but she needed a pick me up as the tiredness was kicking in at this time of the day and she couldn't stand the boy being so nosy about her relationship.

"You know what? Screw this, a coffee doesn't mean anything right."

She grabs the cup and walks away. She turns back momentarily as Leo is watching her backside and winks at him leaving him wondering if he was forgiven or not.