49. Part 2 🔞

The brunette made sure to take her time to build up more anticipation as she didn't take her into her mouth straight away, instead she started licking the base , her tongue running along the veins  that were a clear sign of struggle to keep it all in as the other girl had kept her word and hadn't resulted in touching herself for several days in which led to this exact moment. Danielle grasped the sheets with her fingers, pulling them so tightly once Kaylee finally made contact with her mouth and started by sucking on the tip, at first doing it gently to savour the taste and the feeling of having her in her mouth for the first time. Then she allowed herself to lower down and take a few more inches in, up until she was comfortable enough and wasn't choking, before starting to bob her head up and down drenching her in her own saliva making her wish she could keep herself holding on as long as she could, because she loved the sight to death.

"F-Fuck..how good is that.."

Danielle groaned sexily while watching the brunette perform her magic on her, and it was all she ever dreamed of and more. She was also managing to keep a slow pace, keeping Danielle minutes away from releasing all over her mouth which in all fairness would be hot as hell, but again she wanted to extend the teasing for as long as she could. Danielle couldn't remember the last time she got head this good, she enjoyed every minute and every single mouthful was urging her to shoot her sweet juices out, but she could predict Kaylee didn't want it just yet from how slow she was sucking and it has also been only a few minutes since they started so she had to force herself to keep it in which turned out to be near impossible when Kaylee also started stroking her from the base upwards.

"It's so damn good..I can't hold it baby..."

"Not yet."

Kaylee pulled back slightly just to catch a breath and speak. Danielle was seriously about to explode and you could tell by her body language. Although Kaylee removed her mouth, and the other girl already missed the moisture and wetness it had provided, her hand was still going strong with slow wholesome strokes that were just edging the auburn more and more until it was right inside the tip ready to shoot out.

"I-I can't..I seriously need to.."

"You need to hold it in. I haven't said you can cum yet."

Danielle released an anxious laugh while her head rolled back on her pillow, she couldn't believe the control Kaylee had over her but she literally could do whatever she wanted at this point and she honestly hoped she wouldn't torture her for much longer because she needed a release and she needed it now.

"I wanna do it inside your mouth."

"You don't get to decide."

"Please. Let me. I'm so close."

Kaylee smirked in an attractive way while studying the other girl's reaction, which was wholesome and sexy, and she could tell she genuinely couldn't keep it in anymore so she decided to fulfil her wish and placed her mouth around the head, sucking with all that she got. In a matter of just a few seconds she felt her cock pulsing and releasing her juices all over her mouth, the warm liquid appeasing her taste buds and it wasn't something that she had experienced before but she somehow already developed a kink for it. Tasting Danielle would be something that she would be doing a lot in the near future, that's for sure.

"Jesus. I've.. never..done it so damn fast."

Danielle was completely breathless and her head was clouded by a heavy sensation of pleasure that she forgot how to speak properly. It took several seconds for her to recover and open her eyes to find the brunette in the same position, adoring the aftermath of her and how she looked, flushed, still hard and completely swept away.

"You must have been keeping it in for days then."

"I was. I was keeping it for you."

"That was barely five minutes."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize." Kaylee laughed, as she licked her lips and laid across the girl's tummy, smiling up at her while her hand was gently tracing her thigh. "It was short and sweet."

"I swear I'm not usually this fast. You just..had me on edge this whole time. I promise I'm gonna last next time."

"I didn't do much, honestly. You are tasty though, I could do it anytime if you wanna build up your time gradually."

"You'd do what..." Danielle laughed awkwardly, if it wasn't for their argument the other day she might have ended up saying something stupid like she would marry the girl. "That was just one off, you know we can't.."

"We actually can." The brunette smiled as she watched the blue eyes light up and reciprocate the excitement of the moment.

"We can? B-But how?" Danielle almost squealed, and waited patiently for an explanation as Kaylee was taking her sweet time with everything. She also left small kisses on her stomach as she moved herself up from her previous position to lay next to her now being away from her pulsating point was a relief.

"I broke up with her. I owed up to the truth, and I told her everything. Well not everything everything, but she knows I'm interested in someone else."

"Oh wow. This morning keeps getting better and better."

"She didn't accept it at first, she had a good go at me and practically thinks I'm slutty even though she didn't quite say it."

"Don't let anyone define you, Kaylee. What we did was wrong, but there's just some things in life you can't control. This is one of them. We can't help the attraction."

"Mhmm, I think I you can't help it either." Kaylee smiled once she looked down again to see what she had achieved.

"Oh, shut up." Danielle laughed at the comment made about her, and decide to shut her up the best way she knew by cupping the brunette's face and pulling her in for a well deserved kiss.