20. Straight for what?

Kaylee spotted the auburn's attractive smirk immediately, almost as if her request gave her some kind of satisfaction. As much as she was trying to convince herself this was perfectly normal between two roomates she couldn't deny the immaculate sexual tension in the room right now. In all honesty, if Danielle was completely straight she would definitely not look at the brunette's figure the way she has been this whole time.

"I'm finished. Would you like to see it?"

Danielle's voice brought Kaylee back from her daydreaming, and suddenly excitement took over.

"Do I wanna see it? Of course. Let's see that masterpiece you've been working so hard on.." the brunette tried to make herself sound a little sarcastic along with playful.

She gathered herself using her hand to cover her exposed chest as she took a few steps near the canvas. From all that excitement she had definitely missed the dressing up part.

"So..what do you think Bryant? Lived up to your expectations?"

Danielle earned an audible gasp from the brunette while she took a firt glance at the painting of hers, meanwhile herself was still busy glancing at her the girl's figure who was now within closer proximity.

"That's- that's....breathtaking. absolutely beautiful...and..kinda hot." Kaylee joked but didn't catch her roommate laughing at all.

"That's because you are." Danielle commented on a more serious manner, her eyes clearly scanning her figure once more in somewhat a flirtatious manner.

Kaylee'a body stiffened when she noticed where her roommate was looking, also just realising how she has not covered up herself yet so she felt naked and completely flustered under the blue eyes.

"Are you flirting with me right now?!"

"Relax, friends can complement each others bodies. I'm just being friendly.." Danielle slipped on a relaxed smile after noticing the panic in the brunette's voice and studied her body reaction. "Or am I...? She whispered afterwards.

The brunette clearly heard the last question which made her second guess her roommate's nature who was now out of her seat and walking to her bed as if she was up to something.

"What are you doing?"

Danielle walked towards Kaylee's bed, spotting the shirt which she took a hold of playfully hiding it behind her back.

"Don't fuck with me. Give it back."

"If you want it, you have to come and take it."

"I've already done more than enough for you. Stop messing around!"

Kaylee's cheeks were on fire, she could feel herself get more and more worked up, thinking there was a lot more going on with her and her roommate that she originally imagined. She couldn't exactly pin point if Danielle was being a pain in the ass or simply wanted to have Kaylee topless because she possibly enjoyed the view that much.

"Look, it's right here. Come and get it baby girl."

Kaylee rolled her eyes at the nickname, although it did have a nice ring to it. Her roommate was obviously bluffing and she didn't think she'd just hand it back that easily however she took a few steps forward and tried to snatch it with her free hand but Danielle's lounged it behind her back again. "Oops..too slow."

"You're an asshole."

The brunette was slightly annoyed, and felt desperate like a child in that moment. She bit her lower bit while contemplating to do something bold and pushed Danielle backwards, the girl released a small gasp as her legs hit the bed suddenly and the rest of her body followed from the force by falling on Kaylee's soft mattress behind her.

"Give it back."

"Or else what?"

Kaylee decided to take it one step further and climbed over the other girl, her legs straddling her waist somewhat harshly to keep her still, she wasn't going to let her go until she got her shirt back which Danielle was holding tightly above her head.

"Or else I might get rough with you."

"Oh." Danielle smiled and released a teasing laugh, taunting the other girl "how rough are we talking?"

Kaylee reached for her shirt but had to prop herself somehow so now she had to let go from trying to cover her breasts. Although she was pulling on her shirt Danielle wasn't letting go, but instead she caught her eyeing her down there, where her chest was gracefully rubbing against her own shirt. The friction causing a pool of unexplained feelings happen between her own legs.

"Eyes up here." Kaylee whispered, as she felt Danielle release some of that pressure on the tugging war going on between them. I guess the trick worked, the auburn was now focused somewhere else and slowly giving in.

"Yeah, erhm- sorry.." Danielle picked her beautiful gaze back up and looked her roommate in the eyes, apologetically. She couldn't quite understand why she was so drawn by her body.

"Whatever the hell this is, your stupid painting better win first place after everything you've put me through."

Kaylee grumbled against the other's face as she finally won over the tugging war and retrieved her shirt back. She sat up slightly, still sitting on top of her roomate who was now propping herself on the bed by resting on her elbows and smirking at her words.

"You don't enjoy playing cat and mouse with me then?"

Kaylee slipped her shirt on and titled her head in question afterwards, Danielle didn't cease to notice how the girl's nipples poked out underneath the shirt as she wasn't wearing a bra this time.

"Is this what it is?"

"Well, it's definitely turning you on from what I can tell."

Kaylee's eyes widened at that statement, she was far from a prude but she thought it was a bit unethical on her part to even begin to think something sexual out of the situation. This began as a favour to a friend, after all. And it had to stay like that for their sake.

"Are you high or something? Because you're definitely out of it today. And I'm not turned on, that's just absurd."

"I call bullshit. But you can deny it all you want."

The brunette rolled her eyes and faced away, she was definitely trying to hide the immaculate blush on her cheeks and the whole way her roommate was making her feel.

"I...would like my bed back now.."

"Yeah, well you're the one on top of me sweetheart."

Kaylee realized her roommate was right and managed to climb off without anymore unnecessary banter. Danielle walked back and moved the easel out of the way, then spent several moments looking and admiring her creation before slipping in her own bed and going on her phone finally leaving her roommate alone to relax for the rest of the night.

Kaylee settled in her bed, her mind was filled with questions and doubts about this whole evening. What led her to want to show off her body like that in the first place? Was she hoping things would take a turn like they did? Or was she secretly craving more? All in all, she was definitely going to end up having one of those wet dreams again that's for sure.