57. Love by the ocean. 🔞

It couldn't get more romantic kissing against the sunset while facing the tidal waves, the girls were lost between consuming each other and enjoying the peaceful scenery whilst Danielle wished they took it a step further she didn't want to say anything that would ruin the moment or rush things.

However, she was doing more than enjoying the brunette's lips as her own were now latched on her neck leaving a trail of bite marks over it, causing small erotic moans to rise from the other girl which were definitely not unnoticed. Kaylee loved that passionate side of Danielle, and the fact that she could turn her on just like a match, in a matter of a few seconds and her desire became clear when she decided to take off her plaid shirt and throw it on the side. The auburn's eyes light up immediately, and she could feel her smirking against her neck.

Underneath Kaylee was wearing a white see through tank top with a blue bra which Danielle wanted nothing more than to just tear off her body but she had to make sure Kaylee was okay to do this here.

"You know it's fine if you want me to wait. We don't have to do this here.." Danielle whispered against the brunette's sore neck.

"I know. I don't want us to get caught."

The brunette had closed her eyes, and had engulfed Danielle in her arms letting her explore her exposed collarbones and chest with her mouth, enjoying every minute of it.

"It's very unlikely someone will show up, and I've parked strategically so no one can see us."

"We are still in a public place.."

Danielle had reached the lowest point she could with the clothes being in the way but she kept kissing and appreciating the flesh offered to her. Her hands were placed at the bottom of the tank top Kaylee was wearing but with no intention to take it off.

"Mhmm. So we don't have to do it."

"We should wait.." Kaylee threw her head back, trying to resist the urge of wanting to feel Danielle's mouth lower on her body, or let something else that was poking between her legs be the reason she blew everything up and just had her again. "On the other hand..this is exactly the place.."

Danielle's mouth formed a smile against the v line of the girl's chest, a hand reaching up to cup one of her breasts over her clothes, giving it a firm squeeze.

"Oh, is it?"

"Y-Yeah..ah..certainly .." the brunette stuttered as one of her hands knitted its way on Danielle's hair at the back of her head. "It's romantic and peaceful."

"If you are certain then..I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing."

The auburn kept squeezing and touching Kaylee over her clothes, all the sensations making the brunette lose it as the clothing were now literally unnecessary and she decided to push her bra strap off letting it slide down her shoulder exposing the same breast Danielle had been working on teasing and feeling with her hand. Kaylee was damn hard underneath all that clothing, and the sight definitely had it's own effect to the other girl who was now using her mouth to suck the sensitive skin like it belonged to her.

"Oh god..-"

Danielle's mouth was full and her tongue worked it's way skilfully around the brunette's erected nipple to tease it given that the brunette was enjoying this as her whole body squirmed, and her hands were slightly tugging at the auburn hair now.

"Too much?" Danielle had to make sure.

"N-No..more.." Kaylee breathed with a husky voice "I need more."

The auburn wanted to have it all and the more the brunette was getting erected under her touch the more she wished she was inside her herself, to please her further, but she tried to keep her appetite for later, now focusing on taking take of the other breast giving it the same amount of attention and mouth action as before.

"D-Danielle Rose.."

The auburn paused in her actions for a second, it wasn't often she was being called by her full name. Her blue eyes stared up at the flushed brunette with curiosity and lust.

"Yes, baby?"

"Please will you make love to me tonight?"

"Tempting request." Danielle melted into the sweetest yet most dirty smile. "But you can make love to me, tonight."

"H-How?" The brunette asked breathlesly, looking like a hot mess.

"Ride me, until you cum. And then I'll cum with you."

"In me.." Kaylee corrected with a hint of wit.

Danielle was shook for a moment, she didn't know how to respond to that or that even their relationship would allow her to do something like that now. But the thought was mostly intriguing.

"I've never.."

"Shh. Just this once. Cum in me."

The brunette didn't need to ask again, obviously just the thought had driven the other girl to the edge. They both decided to get under the covers, to keep things more private just in case they were indeed caught but the adrenaline rush and the scenery had something so intoxicating making them feel like they were lost in their own little world.

After much of the clothing was removed , the brunette had remained in the same position on top of the other girl but now she was able to feel her in the flesh and she was thrilled with how hard and ready she had become throughout their making out session. She decided to play around a bit more before the penetration part and simply rubbed herself against the hard on, the sensation making her feel incredible down there.

"Feeling you on my cock is so sweet baby." Danielle ached badly to get inside but she knew Kaylee was in charge and she had to let her do what she wanted this time even if she was taking her sweet time with it and simply playing around.

"Same. You feel amazing." The brunette smiled lovingly but the soft love making and sweet talking was soon about to be replaced by wild desires that both girls had been hiding and now it was the perfect chance to give this another try without the limitations of alcohol and their friends intervening.