52. A not so friendly opportunity.

/at the bar later on that night/

Danielle and Bianca left the table and went to fetch more drinks for everyone so they could find an opportunity to speak in private as the auburn looked tense that night and her best friend sensed she needed someone to talk to about what happened.

"Okay, spit it out. What's going on? You look dreadful and I can already tell it has to do with the brunette."

"She pulled the I love you card, while we were having sex. I completely blacked out, I don't even remember what I replied to her...all I remember is that I was between her legs and I couldn't stop thinking about how much I had to have her. I needed the sex."

"Oh shit. When did this happen?"

"Just a few hours ago. Before we got here actually, we didn't have time to address it at the dorm so I figured I could postpone the conversation."

"Why are you avoiding it in the first place? Are you in love with her or not?"

"Because having sex and being in love are two completely different things. I'm good at the first one, but being committed to someone...now I haven't done that in a long time and I'm afraid I can't give her exactly what she wants."

Danielle sighed, and down a shot by herself.

"Well, who says you can't have both? Or be good at both? I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told her. You either commit fully to her, or you might potentially lose her to someone else. Someone who's ready to provide."

"How will I know? How do I know it's love and not pure lust? We've never even done it yet, and I can just tell I'm gonna be obsessed with doing it. It's fucking with my brain, I just want her every single day."

"Well, would you stand watching someone else touch her? That's how you find out."

"So you're saying I need to have a threesome to find out if I'm in love with her?"

"Maybe..it could work. But if you enjoy it, then you can assume it's all a sexual awaking for you and nothing more."

"That's gonna break her and I don't wanna do that. I wanna feel just as much. I wanna give her everything she needs."

"I know it sounds crazy, but it's gonna help both of you figure things out.." Bianca looks back at the table, admiring the brunette momentarily before looking back at her friend "I could help out, you know. I've got the experience, I know both of you and what you are like..I can read the situation and I could help keep things at a balance."

"Wait- wait..what.." Danielle almost chokes on her drink, and notices that Kaylee is looking right at them so she tries to maintain her temper with the idea being introduced making it less obvious they were talking about her by avoiding to look back.

"Don't act like you didn't hear me, bitch. Just saying it's out there, and I would still be your best friend afterwards. It's just one night. But first, you gotta fuck her brains out, because damn what are you doing wasting all that time?"

"I'm taking things slow, I'm gonna get there..I just needed it to be special..I wanted to make sure she was okay with me and what I am."

"Wasting time!!" Bianca says with a singing voice while carrying a tray full of shots back to the table. After Danielle unfreezes out of her spot, as the conversation sinks in she walks back to the table but she feels her legs are numb and she can't even look at the brunette so Kaylee assumes she's straight avoiding her which wasn't the best feeling.

"Listen everyone, tonight has been slow but we need to get spirits up and we need to drink the hell up!"

"Except I'm not drinking- I'm taking a break from all of that.."

"Nope. You, especially you are drinking tonight." Bianca shut down Kaylee quickly with a glare. She was holding the shot out for her, urging her to drink.

"Why?"

"Don't ask me why, just do it."

Kaylee looked between Danielle and her friend, she assumed she would know something assuming they were close friends but the auburn didn't elaborate or tried to defend the brunette like she would usually do. Her behaviour was starting to alarm the brunette, who wasn't receiving the same kind of energy she did back in the dorm, especially after that disclosure she had made.

Later on, Kaylee and the group of friends were wildly shouting and celebrating over nothing with alcohol overflowing and even though the brunette still had partial awareness, she was pretty much wasted, so were all the others including Danielle who needed to get drunk for different reasons that night. However, the more she was suppressing her sexual needs, the more she kept thinking about the brunette, what they were doing just a few hours ago, she could still feel her taste in her mouth, her fucking sweet orgasm on her fingers, and every damn time they made eye contact it was like they were eye fucking each other. It was easy to assume the brunette was in a similar mood, but Danielle couldn't know for sure. When the brunette excused herself to go to the restroom, Danielle was quick to shoot off the table and follow after her.

/At the bathroom/

"You're following me.."

"I thought that was my cue to come and find you, cutie. I can tell you want it from the way you have been looking at me."

"No, I just genuinely needed the bathroom. Plus you've barely talked to me all night so don't try and sweet talk your way through."

Kaylee washed her hands while talking to the auburn who was struggling to stand in one spot because she was light headed.

"That's because we.."

"Yeah?"

"Because we..were in the middle of something."

"Well, you're the one who rushed to get us ready and out of the door. Not me. You could have had it."

Kaylee wipes her hands, and then checks herself in the mirror, she knew she already looked decent and hot enough but she couldn't face Danielle, not after she had been avoiding her the whole night.

"Let's finish it then."

"H-Here?!"

"Yeah, here. Anywhere. Everywhere."

Danielle smirks cockily, it seemed like the alcohol had seriously messed with her attitude at this point, and she was about to get what she wanted one way or another.

"Can you even hear yourself?"

"Yeah, and you wanted this as much as I did. So why are you holding back now?"

"Oh, I'm not holding back. I just thought..you wanted it to be special somehow? I don't know, it's just.."

"I just want it, period."

"Wow- okay..so you're still hot and bothered..from before aren't you?"

"Why don't you come and find out, huh?"

Danielle stumbled into a cubicle, trying to balance herself the best she could, with the brunette joining her a little too hesitantly and the door closed behind them with a loud noise. The auburn started unbuckling her belt, her hands not coordinating enough to do so, so the brunette took over and did it for her. Her heart was beating uncontrollably fast, she couldn't justify why she felt like this was wrong, a huge mistake about to happen, but she still did it anyway.