13. Rocky waters.

"What the fuck are you doing Dan-"

"Kaylee?! I-I'm sorry..shit I didn't realize you were back!"

Danielle lingered at the door, glancing away from the sight in front of her in total embarrassment. Kaylee was naked and drenched in water, the soap was slowly dripping down the length of her legs. Fuck fuck. Danielle nearly panicked. She couldn't control herself, her eyes wanted to look. She wanted to take it all in, fuck.

"I need to get in! Sorry. But I just need to."

"Well, it's my turn. You gotta wait! Outside preferably!!" Kaylee yelled.

"I need to wash off Kaylee." Danielle persisted. She sounded somewhat desperate, her voice was weaker than usual and she was upset.

"What's wrong?"

Danielle glanced away once more after realising she was now starring openly at the other girl's body. Her feelings were mixed.

"N-Nothing..please hurry up..."

She felt her eyes tearing up, and something urged her to bawl her eyes out at that moment. She tried to cover her face and wipe the tears away just before the brunette spotted her crying at the door.

"Are you crying? God, just step in already."

"S-Sorry I'm not crying for this."

Danielle got undressed quickly and stepped in the shower after Kaylee made space for her. They were both pretty crammed as the shower was typically built for one person but made sure they were not touching in any way. That would be weird right?

"Stop apologizing, first of all. What are you crying for? It's okay you can tell me."

Danielle wasn't responding, instead she was caught up trying to stifle her crying which was getting louder by the minute. It's like she had been holding in on her way there, and now everything was falling apart. Kaylee felt really bad watching her roommate in that state. It didn't matter that they were in the shower, naked in front of each other. None of it mattered now. Maybe she should worry about that later.

"Please open up to me, Dani? Did someone hurt you?!"

"It's fucking Leo. He's making me feel disgusted with myself. He..he wanted to force me into having sex with him this morning. It-it's disgusting.."

Kaylee listened to the auburn, letting her open up completely and nodding in understanding. She felt horrible even thinking about being in Danielle's position. The fact that the boy thought he could force her to do anything for him was shocking.

"I hate him, I fucking hate him Kaylee.."
Danielle whimpered.

Kaylee couldn't bare it anymore, seeing Danielle in that state vulnerable, hurt, exploited shattered her heart, all she wanted was to take her in her arms. Forgetting all about how they were both naked she pulled the auburn towards her under the water, squeezing her tightly in her arms and reassuring her she was safe now.

"Shhh.."

Danielle felt the force of the other girl pulling her closer and naturally gravitated towards her under the luke warm water that was now drenching them both. Her hands very hesitantly wrapped around her back, enclosing her in what felt like an intimate hug.

"It's not worth crying for that asshole. Or feeling bad about yourself, because you shouldn't."

"I-I can't..I've tried but I can't.."

"I can report him, if you'd like."

"I don't want you to do that. I just wanna forget everything that happened with him..please."

"Okay, but if at any point you change your mind you can tell me.."

The brunette whispered reassuringly, while feeling Danielle settle down and relax against her embrace after several minutes. Meanwhile, her fingers were lightly grazing the length of her back causing unexpected shivers down her wet body from the tingling sensation.

"Thanks Kaylee.."

"Anything else I can do?" Kaylee spoke softly in the auburn's ear.

Danielle closed her eyes, she was lost in Kaylee's embrace, her body felt warm and her skin was extremely soft. The sensation of the water engulfing their bodies together was also nice and relaxing.

"I wanna forget. Please make me forget, Kaylee." Danielle pleaded.

The brunette was almost too stunned with the request, she didn't know the context in which the other girl meant it. She did know however, how much Danielle enjoyed the occasional massage so she commanded her to turn around in the shower cubicle. Danielle did so without questioning her next move.

She then added a small amount of soap on her hands which slowly found their way on the auburn's shoulders. She started applying pressure and rubbing her back in gentle motions. She tried not to overdo it as she knew the auburn was probably having a hard time trusting anyone with touching her body at this moment.

"Is this okay for you?"

Danielle tried to relax although her shoulders were tense, more so because of the circumstances and the fact that Kaylee could see her completely exposed and now she reminded herself that as she turned her back to her resulting in her ass brushing past Kaylee's legs.

"It-it's fine.." a small groan escaped her lips.

Kaylee's cheeks were completely shaded pink, and it was definitely not the temperature in the room making her feel so flustered. Her fingers slipped way too easily over Danielle's collarbones and then back up her neck. The auburn titled her head to the side, managing to close her eyes again for several moments to try and enjoy the neck massage.

Kaylee persisted wherever she felt Danielle tensing up, making all those sore spots on her upper back disappear, the way the auburn was sighing in relief showcasing she was most likely doing a good job too.

"How is that?"

"It feels s-so...good.." Danielle nearly moaned.

The brunette had almost forgotten how to breathe at this point. Hearing the other girl's whimpers and quiet moans had unintentionally turned her into a hot mess. Her eyes tried not to stare in obvious places, but she was having a hard time trying to hide it. The view was just too tempting.

"You should know your body is.. mesmerising. It's like a temple. It should be work shipped not used for anyone's own pleasure."

The brunette whispered in a low voice, nearly making the auburn melt at the chivalry.

"T-Thanks, no one has said that to me before. Ever." Danielle felt slightly flustered, she had never heard anyone speak of her body that way.

"Not even one of your boyfriends?"

"Truthfully? No. Not in the way you said it. No one has touched me the way you.."

"Oh..." Kaylee smiled once more, her face heating up dangerously at the mention of touching each other. She knew Danielle didn't meant it that way, but oh how much she wish she did.

"If you're feeling better I..." Kaylee tried to gather her thoughts and speak up after being lost in her own little fantasy. "I will give you some space to finish up.."

Danielle gave a little nod and felt the other presence brushing past her gently and moving away from the shower. She already missed the warmth of the other girl's body crammed against her own, and the sensation of Kaylee's fingers working her back.

"Oh- Kaylee?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I have some clean underwear to change into after the shower?"