43. Naughty in the library. 🔞

The anticipation made Danielle rush to the library at break, she didn't know which shortcut she was looking for as previously described by Kaylee but soon enough she found a secluded space that looked more like a meeting room, with big tinted windows and a door that could lock from the inside, it was the 'pefect' hiding spot for their affair she thought.

Between waiting for Kaylee and killing time, she opened one of the computers to search online for Leo's profile. Hoping she could dig out some dirt on him to use as a leverage to his recent blackmailing techniques. Time passed, and Kaylee was a no show so Danielle decided to text her.

Danielle: You make me wait long enough, and I'll be gone before you know it. 😐

Kaylee: Sorry, accidentally met Lulu and she wouldn't let me go. I'm on my way now. Please, don't go.

Danielle put her phone down after reading the message and focused back on the screen, coincidentally she made quite the ground breaking discovery about her fellow enemy. Leo was apparently part of his school's football team, but he had been kicked out after being caught using body enchancement drugs. That could potentially damage his future, considering he was interested in making a career in football. Danielle kept a mental note of that, and smiled victoriously.

That's when a rushed brunette entered through the door, smiling awkwardly and apologetically.

"Well, it looks like you found the place."

"Mhmm, yeah. And with less than ten minutes left of break there's not much we can do to utilize it apparently."

"Oh, who said anything about utilizing it? I just came here to study.." the brunette revealed a book she was holding behind her back and walked over, purposely sitting on the other girl, getting quite comfortable on her lap. "Why? What else did you have in mind?"

"So you took me to a secluded place just to study? I'm not buying that, Kaylee." Danielle found the girl's action cute, as she wrapped one of her arms around her waist to keep her close and steady so she wouldn't roll off her lap and the other hand to quickly exit all the searching she had been doing on the computer.

"Why? You know I love studying. And I haven't been doing much of it lately, because of you may I add." Kaylee says innocently as she sets the book down and opens it at a random page, making it very obvious she wasn't about to study anything.

"Is that a complaint? Is our little adventure affecting your grades, sweetheart? Because if that's the case we can come up with something.."

"It does get in the way, a lot more now. And I think that calls for a punishment." Kaylee whispers with a seductive tone, definitely captivating Dani's attention.

"Oh, that's...not what I expected.." Danielle laughs softly, she didn't expect the turn in the context of their conversation but she was happy about it "feel free to punish me, however you like.."

"Can I do that, really?" Kaylee smiles down at her book, as her mind is working out the best way to get her message through. Between the playfulness and the sneaking around, the brunette had completely dismissed her studies, and with important tests coming up she wanted to be the one in charge of when and how long they spent giving each other what they needed.

"You can do anything to me, baby girl. As long as you play by the rules.."

"Don't call me that.." Kaylee blushes slightly, feeling a weak spot for all the nicknames Danielle had for her. "I like it too much, for my own good." She whispers.

"Good. But I'm not planning on stopping." Danielle wears a sweet smile on her lips, which soon smudges off as she felt Kaylee pulling away and she quickly snatches her by her waist "I cannot wait, I want my punishment now.." the auburn whines childishly " pretty please, baby girl?"

Kaylee sighs in oblivion, she couldn't say no if she tried when Danielle was being so painfully needy like that. She decided to stay, and let herself have one more taste "Well, we still have five minutes to spare.." the brunette closed her book and tossed it on the side, leaving some room on the desk in front of her. She was still seated on the girl's lap which she took advantage of by pressing hard against her legs and core, and doing the same thing with her hips that Danielle liked. She was basically riding her again, slowly, this time with her back facing her, she couldn't read her face but she could tell Danielle enjoyed herself.

"You're giving me so much to fantasize about right now, you know." Danielle blurts out as she grinds her teeth trying to hold back her moans.

"Care to share a glimpse of those thoughts?"

"It's messy. I don't wanna overstep our limits." Danielle tosses her head back in the chair, and applies a hand on Kaylee's back shoving her slowly downstairs making her lean against the desk with her breasts pressed down against it while grinding against her pretty roughly.

"Come on, it's just a fantasy. It's not like it's gonna be happening any time soon."

Danielle frowns visibly at the brunette's words, she was punishing her in more ways than one but she was starting to feel weirdly turned on and desperate for her. "I'm just gonna say..you have such a luscious little ass. And when you grind on me like that.."

Kaylee's cheeks flushed red, Danielle was choosing her words in a way that the thoughts alone made her lady parts ache and ask for so much more. "Please carry on.."

"It makes me want to get you on that desk, spread you open for me and get myself so hard by grinding on that ass until you begged for me to drill you for hours, until I made you forget your name."

"Oh my fucking god Dan-" Kaylee instantly regretted asking for it, since now she was drenched in her own fluids and afraid that it would leak through her jeans. But Danielle kept grinding against them, letting her feel how much bigger she was getting by the minute and the possibility of ever being inside her like that felt exhilarating and thrilling.

"You asked for it." Danielle pressed the girl down harder, her face slightly smashed against the table, revealing a bit rougher side at this moment but Kaylee was all in for it. "Fuck, why am I ready to cum again.."

"Not happening today." The brunette mutters from down at the desk and decides to stop her movements, although it would feel her with all kinds of butterflies to know that Danielle had climaxed again purely from some grinding and dirty talk, she reminded herself this was a punishment. And she couldn't let her have it, as much as she ached for it.

"What?!" Danielle's chest was heaving heavily, she was nearly edging and throbbing immensely down inside her pants when Kaylee decided to stop "You're not fucking serious, are you?"

"This is your punishment." Kaylee smiles somewhat devilishly and pushes back against Danielle's arm to face away from the desk until she decides come completely off her lap. "And our break is over anyway." She picks up her book and walks to the door, she tosses her hair gracefully over her shoulder before taking one last look at Danielle and the thing between her pants which has grown to a great extent. Her cheeks were also slightly rosy, her hair messed up, her shirt slightly tucked away out of place she looked like she just had sex but in reality she didn't, maybe in her mind, but surely not here, not today.

"I'll see you later, hot mess. Try not to miss me too much."