11. Fancy seeing you here.

"Oh? A massage?" Danielle was slightly surprised. She didn't know whether to go along with that.

"Don't act like you don't wanna say yes."

"I do, but you're being extremely nice and this feels like a trap."

Kaylee laughed and insisted.

"It's not a trap, dumbass. Just me being a good roommate. Sit down."

"Oh, that's what it is then superiority syndrome..." Danielle settled down, pulling her long hair on one side. She was wearing a tank top, thankfully with a bra underneath.

"Maybe you should try being more like me."

"Mhm, never. I like messing with you and being the bad roommate."

Kaylee guided her hands over Danielle's shoulder blades, some fingers tightening around her neck and applying small pressure while moving in circular motions. Kaylee was hitting every right spot, and helping those tight knots go away, making the auburn groan in immense relief.

"Hmm, this feels amazing.."

"Good.."

The brunette smiled and focused on the girl's forearms this time, gently squeezing the nerves and releasing as she was moving her hands down Danielle's sore arms. She repeated that motion a couple of times and then cupped the back of her neck, giving it a gentle massage, her fingers spreading up to the back of her head offering a sensation of relief there too. Danielle could completely surrender to that feeling and Kaylee's soft touch, after all she loved head massages and she couldn't hide it.

"D-Don't stop- hey..." Danielle whined as she felt Kaylee pulling her hand away, already missing the relaxation.

"That's all you're getting today. I need to get back to my planning."

Danielle sighed, she felt slightly better than before and found herself yearning more but she wouldn't beg for it seeing Kaylee was busy. Maybe she could bribe her for another one of those massages in the future.

"Cool. That was actually pretty good. You know how to work your fingers."

They momentarily exchanged looks and then smiled at each other, as if Danielle was hinting something else.

"What planning anyway?"

"Oh, I'm going on a date on Saturday. So I need to dress to impress."

"What are you thinking then?"

"Maybe a black dress..I'm going to get my nails done too. To top it off, red lipstick?"

"Oh..." Danielle trailed off, trying not to let herself imagine how hot that was.

"What do you think? Be honest. Too much?"

"Do you want me to be honest?"

The auburn got off the bed, slowly walking towards where Kaylee was holding up her dress in front of the full sized mirror, taking several moments to check her out. She reached up in her ear.

"I think anyone would be fucking lucky to be your date, just saying."

Danielle headed back inside the bathroom to dry off her hair, and Kaylee stood there smiling like an idiot. Was it that Danielle flirted with her just now? Or was she dreaming?

.
.
.

Anyway, for the next days the two roommates were getting along a bit better and Kaylee found it easier to study in the room as Danielle was mostly hanging out with Bianca in her own room. On Saturday, she got herself ready and in fact she took several pictures before leaving the dorm that she uploaded on her profile, to catch some attention. In fact, she was looking to catch a particular person's attention.