5. A bold move.

The awkward silence between them was too much to bare so both girls got busy doing whatever until they fell asleep. For the rest of the week, they avoided meeting up unnecessarily in the room as Kaylee always got up early and Danielle slept in, and in the afternoon the brunette tried to fill up her schedule with as many extra curricular activities she could. She found out Danielle was in the arts club some afternoons, so she avoided that. She ended up taking gardening sessions and joining the reading club as she enjoyed reading.

Finally, Saturday arrived and Kaylee was excited to meet her sister that day. She was hoping to run into Lulu again as she hadn't seen her much this whole week, and psyched herself up thinking she could get her number this time. That's why she made a little more effort to look presentable that evening on her night out in the nearby bar.

"Soo exciting! Just coming down here and hanging with you makes me feel younger." Jenny said in a high pitched voice.

"Do I need to remind you how you need to stay away from the first years?"

"I got this, Kay. Trust me." Jenny dragged them inside and chose a table next to a group of good looking guys, hoping that it would be her cue to talk to them at some point.

Kaylee scanned the bar, looking to see if her latest interest was there but instead she spotted that one person she wished she didn't. The Auburn.

"Shit.."

"What's wrong?"

"She's here. My roommate. I should have known. Can we go somewhere else.."

"Ohh– come on, Kaylee. Seriously? Don't let her rule your life for Christ's sake. She's just your roommate."

"A very annoying one, in particular."

"So what? You are with me now, if she runs her mouth you know I can absolutely take her on."

"Okay- please don't say anything stupid?"

"It's not up to me." Jenny looked straight at them "Wait, who's that tall handsome looking guy with her? Tell me right now."

"That's..Peyton. Why?"

"Because he's obviously my type, duh!!"

"Jenny! He is a first year. All of them are. Can you quit starring please? They will see us.."

And in fact, Danielle did spot the brunette in the crowd, she was accompanied by a blonde which she assumed was her sister. She decided to approach them, while Kaylee rolled her eyes. "Here we go." She thought. What she didn't know was that Danielle was already slightly tipsy, and got over her whole 'ignoring' attitude.

"Look who decided to come out of their shell."

"We are only here for a bit."

"And you must be the infamous roommate." Jenny eyed the auburn. She wanted to show her who's running the show here.

"In the flesh." Danielle gave off a cocky smile. "You must be the sister. Why don't you join us for a drink?"

"Would love to." Jenny shoot herself towards the other table while Kaylee sighed, she didn't want to mess with the particular crowd again, but she was forced to for the sake of her sister.

"Guys, this is my roommate and sister. Boys, behave this time." Danielle settled down and so did the twins.

They were doing shots and each time one of them had to buy the table a round until it was Kaylee's turn. She went up to the bar, but had no idea how to order shots and what kind. The Auburn noticed the girl was taking awfully long time and everyone was getting impatient so she decided to go over and check what was the problem.

"Today, dork."

"Yeah- um, what was the drink we were having again?"

"Tequila rose?"

"Uh okay, can I have six shots of that please..." Kaylee tried to make herself sound knowledgeable, and Danielle smiled.

"What are you smiling at me for?"

"You said you don't drink alcohol."

"Yeah, well there's a thing called peer pressure."  Kaylee sighed clearly putting the blame on the other girl.

The shots were served and before Kaylee got her pocket money out, Danielle slammed her credit card on the bar.

"It's on me."

"But it was my turn."

"You've given most of the shots to your sister, you don't fancy drinking so you shouldn't have to pay for it."

"T-Thanks.."

Danielle took the tray of shots and walked back to the table, leaving the brunette behind. Kaylee thought that was the first decent thing her roommate had ever done for her.

Later on, and many more shots down the moment Kaylee was waiting for was finally there. Her interest had just walked in the bar, making the brunette elbow her sister to show her the black haired girl.

"That's her. The girl I had coffee with on my first day. She's here, she's actually here."

"Ohh, this is getting better. The game's on Kaylee. Tonight is our lucky night."

"Ugh okayy, but will you stop staring at her please? It's giving creepy vibes and I don't wanna creep her out even more."

"What game, can I join?" Danielle interrupted, being nosy about her roommate as always.

The Auburn noticed where the two sisters were looking, it didn't make sense at first but after some logical reasoning she realized Kaylee was trying to wave at another girl, and exchanging shy smiles therefore it looked like there was something going on between them.

"You and Lulu?"

"It's none of your business." Jenny grumbled under her breath in defense of her sister.

"Trust me, she likes her girls a lot less vanilla than Miss over here."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kaylee said as if she was offended.

"That you're too soft and innocent for her liking, Kaylee. So don't get your hopes up."

"Is that true or are you making this up?"

"I can let you test it out yourself if you don't believe me."

"Well, actually if she's into bold moves then that's exactly what I'm gonna do."

"Wait..where are you going...."

Kaylee got up from the table, she was clearly stumbling from the buzz she had, it looked like the shots had actually messed with her head. That explains the sudden boost of confidence the girl had, that resulted in making her walk into the direction of the other girl and pretty much throwing herself out there. Her own friends couldn't believe what Kaylee was doing. After all, Danielle's plan had backfired on her and instead of keeping her away, drove the brunette into the deep water.