38. Risking it all for you.

"Remember that for next time, lover."

"Sure, hand me my coffee now."

"How about you earn it first?"

The brunette gave another flirtatious stare to the other girl, at that point Danielle was getting familiar with the way Kaylee flirted with her warm charming eyes and it was too damn hard to say no, even if the place and time were not calling for it.

"I have to earn my coffee now?!

"You have to earn everything with me."

The truth is, Danielle had been dying to get her hands on the girl ever since their make out session in the closet. She took one last look around the house, nobody seemed to be awake yet, so she grasped the opportunity to trap the brunette against the kitchen counter, she placed her hands under her thighs and lifted her up on it.

"Wow, looks like all that gym has been paying off."

"Someone might wake up soon, so shut up and kiss me."

The brunette giggled softly and threw her arms around the other girl's shoulders, her legs enclosed around her middle and pulled her closer to her body. They both inched in at the same time and joined lips, kissing each other intimately as if it was the very first time. Kaylee was enjoying the heat pulling at her core as the kiss went on, Danielle was so fucking skilled with her tongue that thoughts of it performing those actions elsewhere were flooding the brunette's mind. She definitely wanted to feel it on her body again just like last time, so she took the initiative this time to remove her shirt mid way through the kiss, leaving Danielle stunned with the sight.

"Mmm, what are you doing baby?"

"Giving you what you wanted."

"Looks like I've earned more than a coffee."

"Looks like it.."

Danielle tried not to let the sight phase her, she had seen Kaylee like that before. However, knowing that she could do anything she wanted to her body, was a different kind of exhilaration. She slowly brought her lips lower leading her mouth on the girl's neck, kissing it softly as if her skin was sacred careful not to mark her in a way that would expose them both. Kaylee released a mellow moan, enjoying the sensation of the light sucking on her neck but was impatient and urged Danielle to move to her chest by leading her head downwards. Danielle kissed and worshipped every inch of skin her lips fell upon until she reached the middle parting of her breasts, eyes shooting up at Kaylee to catch her reaction and how desperate she was with the placement.

"I'm glad you stayed.."

"Please don't stop.." The brunette growled and closed her eyes, pulling her head backwards in anticipation as she felt herself get more relentless.

"This is exactly what you did yesterday and then left me stone cold."

"It was the game rules.." the brunette opened her eyes, letting the auburn lead the pace. "I didn't mean to, but seeing.." Danielle pushed one of the straps off Kaylee's shoulder letting fall gracefully over her shoulder "...you in that state yesterday made me.."

Danielle cupped the girl's exposed breast in one hand, giving it a firm squeeze before attaching her lips to it "..made me want to torture you again and then..make you mine.." Kaylee breathed between quiet moans enjoying the sensation on her chest.

Danielle sucked on the nipple skillfully causing different waves of arousal to the brunette, who was reaching an ultimate hard on and could definitely feel the wetness between her legs grow minute by minute.

"I think it's time I introduce the third rule now." The auburn pulled back slightly, releasing the nipple from her mouth.

"What's the third rule?" Kaylee questioned breathlessly.

"You can tease all you like. But as long as you're taken, I'm not gonna let you go there."

"What do you mean?!"

"That if you want me, you'd have to break up with your girlfriend. Then you can truly do anything you'd like to me."

The brunette's chest heaved heavily from all the previous contact, as she was trying to process what Danielle meant.

"That's not fair."

"What's not fair is that I can't have you all to myself."

"You should have asked me out. I would have said yes.."

"Maybe it's better that way. No attachments. No responsibility. Just you and me.. casually fucking whenever we feel like it."

At that moment someone familiar walked into the kitchen, witnessing the two almost ripping each other apart on the counter and laughed it off.

"Oh wow, looks like someone woke up with morning wood, good morning lovebirds.."

"Jesus.." Kaylee pulled her bra strap all the way up and tried her best to cover her front side while Danielle broke out in a laugh seeing her best friend standing at the door.

"Give us a moment?"

"Sure, carry on. But please don't have sex in my kitchen for god's sake."

Bianca exited the room and gave the two some space. Kaylee had gotten unbelievably flushed and fumbled all over the place for her shirt while Danielle was more on the relaxing end seeing that Bianca didn't mind all that much.

"Don't worry, she already knows about us. And she's not gonna say anything."

"You told her?!"

"She's my friend, Kaylee. I share everything with her."

"This is not a thing you should be sharing around. But you've never been especially good at keeping things to yourself anyway."

"What's that supposed to mean huh?"

"That you're not the one risking it all so it's easy for you. This is all a game to you."

"Well, you're not making it exactly easy for me to hide, when you leave hickeys all over my neck."

"Then I won't, problem solved." Kaylee jumped off the counter and walked past the auburn, but the other girl caught her hand and stopped her.

"Leo knows about us too. But I'll get through to him, whatever it takes to keep his mouth shut. And if that's not risky, then I don't know what is."