39. The morning after.

"Uh, sorry about earlier..we just had a moment.." Kaylee approached the other girl in the living room, rubbing her arm awkwardly.

"At least you made coffee, I forgive you." Bianca smirked casually.

"Thanks for letting me stay, by the way. I didn't think you would.."

"I didn't do it for you. I did it for her."

/in the kitchen/

Leo enters the kitchen and finds the auburn struggling to carry all the coffee mugs to the living room. He stands at the door frame and laughs.

"That's new. Danielle serving coffee, is it the end of the world?"

"Shut up and come help me out."

"Uh, I don't take orders from anyone let alone you Russell."

"Okay at least move out of the way!"

"Hah, nooo. Let me savour this moment." Leo smirks in a mischievous way, while standing and blocking the doorway. "Really you and your girlfriend spend the night in my house?"

"I passed out, I don't know what happened. I didn't even ask her to stay and she's not my girlfriend."

"Awh, she cares about you then." Leo says with sarcasm in his voice. "How sweet."

"Everything okay here?" Kaylee steps in and looks between Danielle and Leo, trying to read the situation who seemed at the very best awkward.

"He's just being a prick, like always."

"It's fine, I'll help out." Kaylee takes a hold of two mugs and moves out of the kitchen leaving the two behind.

"Leo, wait a minute.." Danielle sighs, trying to gather her thoughts, she still felt unsure about yesterday and whether or not the boy would give up her secret.

"Spill it."

"Are we good? I mean about.. yesterday."

"I don't know, are we? You're the one who left in the middle of our conversation like I had done something wrong and everyone else thought I had."

"Can I trust that you'll keep my secret?"

"What will I get in return?"

"Why do you always need to go there?"

"It's just not fun when you're the only one benefiting from this, you're asking a big favour here so it's only fair if you do something for me."

"Okay, what's on your mind then?"

"Let's bet. As long as you're at my house you're not allowed to go near the brunette..if you can't stay away and I catch you then you're both done for."

"That's messed up."

"My house, my rules."

"Let's get this over with then. As long as you don't get in my way, and I have a proper coffee!"

Danielle walked towards the living room followed by Leo, who was wearing a victory smile on his face. The auburn seated herself next to her best friend, her eyes meeting Kaylee who felt slightly awkward with that particular group.

"So last night was..eventful, to say the least. I don't remember how it ended. Did I miss much?"

"Well, my fantasies came to life for starters, it was the hottest thing ever–"

"Please skip the details, I don't need to know what my sister is up to." Leo pulls a disgusted face.

"She had a threesome, for your information."

"Danielle!"

Kaylee snickered.

"That's your fantasy?"

"Don't judge. Each of us have some kind of twisted fantasy that they want to experience."

"Why don't you tell us yours?" Leo teases Kaylee.

"Uh..I don't have a fantasy.." Kaylee sipped her coffee to avoid elaborating further.

"Come on, everyone has one. Or several. Don't be shy, we are all pretty open minded here."

Danielle looked at the brunette expectantly, with a smile lingering at her lips. She was as interested in this as she looked.

"I have one, but I don't wanna share with you."

"Fair game. I'm pretty sure I know what it is about though." Leo looked between the two girls.

"Leo, drop it for fuck's sake. Leave the girl alone."

Bianca nudged Danielle's leg and giggled playfully.

"What about you? What's your fantasy?"

"Shower sex."

Bianca's mouth was left hang open, while Kaylee tried to maintain her cool and Leo urged himself not to think about Danielle being drenched in a shower which quite visibly turned him on.

"Well, that's easy. Take down notes little one." Bianca winks at Kaylee who nearly spit her coffee from embarrassment.

"It's too early for all this sex talk!" Kaylee said with already flushed cheeks, she looked adorable and Danielle smiled.

"Should we do something if y'all gonna stay over? We can chill, watch a movie and order some food. You can also help me clean up after the party!"

"I'm fine staying as long as Kaylee wants to as well."

"I've got studying and I'd rather not waste my Sunday cleaning up after someone else's mess.."

"Oh come on, please don't let me deal with these two by myself?"

"Fine, I can stay for a bit."

"Thanks. Should we start with picking up all these empty bottles? This place reeks of alcohol."

The four of them started cleaning up the place working collaboratively only taking about an hour to lessen the mess, but after a while they just threw themselves on the couch again. The hangover was starting to take effect, and Danielle felt like she had a headache again, to which Kaylee suggested if she wanted a head message. They decided to put a movie on to relax, and while watching the brunette tangled her fingers between auburn hair, lightly massaging the scalp, as Danielle was laying across her lap. This felt slightly intimate, for the both of them although they wouldn't admit it to themselves they secretly enjoying caring for each other.

"Sorry guys I think I'm gonna crash.." Danielle yawn, the sensation on her head causing her to feel more prone to fall asleep.

"I'm gonna get an Uber.."

"You can stay you know." Bianca offers.

"But there's only one guest room."

"Well, you two practically live together so you can share a bed once in a while it's not a big deal. As long as you keep noise levels to a minimum.."

Bianca smirks, knowing that Danielle would like the idea. However, Leo signals at her reminding her about the bet they made earlier. Could she really share a bed with the brunette knowing she would have to keep hands to herself?