1

☆ 1. Chapter 1 Wake up

font record

Contents next chapter

Chapter 1: Waking up

"The patient in Ward 213 is showing signs of waking up. Medical staff are requested to arrive as soon as possible."

Capturing the active brain waves of the patient, the hospital's smart brain did its duty. Its reminder not only made the attending doctor rush over, but also shocked the family members who stayed in the ward to take care of her.

The doctor came quickly, and after a detailed examination, he finally announced that the young man, who had been notified of critical illness, had survived the test.

"Master Ling is fine, just rest for a few days." In fact, as long as the dangerous stage is passed, with the current medical level, ten minutes is enough to get him out of the hospital as good as ever, alive and well, but he looked at Youqin Yiyang's expression , the doctor didnt have the guts to say it directly.

Anyway, there is a piano player who is not short of this little money, so why bother looking for trouble?

With the help of the assistant, the doctor quickly prepared the nutrient solution for the patient's recovery and poured it into the hospital bed, which had been transformed into a nutrition tank under the control of the brain. After doing all this, he quickly left with the assistant.

Who doesn't know that Youqin Yiyang has been in a bad mood since Youqin Raoliang was injured. As a small doctor, it would be better not to stand in the eyes and be in trouble if he is angered. Not everyone can get involved in the Qin family's affairs. Anyway, if you save Youqinaraoliang, the other party will certainly not give you less of the benefits you deserve, so don't just stand there looking for a sense of presence.

With Qin Yiyang standing by, he didn't dare to leave at all, for fear that something might happen to his son again. Fortunately, the nutrient solution slowly became clear as it was absorbed, which gave him some peace of mind.

It's a good thing if it can be absorbed, and it'll be fine after it's absorbed.

When Liang Rao woke up, he found himself lying in a pool of clear water. Before he had time to think about why he was here, and how he didn't feel any discomfort and could still breathe in the water, he saw the man standing aside.

He is almost thirty years old, his eyes are full of worry, but he is still graceful. This is a man with an extremely outstanding appearance.

"Dad."

The man responded, his voice choked with sobs, and he was obviously very excited.

Liang Rao's face remained calm, but he was secretly surprised in his heart. His father had passed away a long time ago, and he was not like the man in front of him. But when she just saw him, she couldn't help but blurt out, that's all. The strange thing is that the other party actually responded. What's more, what makes Liang Rao even more flustered is that the person who just called daddy was clearly him, but it wasn't him. The voice he shouted was not his own.

What exactly is going on?

Youqin Yiyang's heart softened when his son called him, and he touched his limp hair: "Are you hungry? Your mother went back to make soup for you. I heard that it was specially made according to ancient recipes. How can you, my boy? You're so lucky."

Youqin Yiyang felt sorry for her son, and the mother felt even more distressed. As soon as the doctor said his condition was stable, she couldn't wait to go home and start cooking so that her son wouldn't be hungry when he woke up.