34

☆ 34. Chapter 34 No one has ever been safe after offending her.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 34 No one has ever been safe and sound after offending her.

Jin Qiao cannot be happy with Qin Laoliang. If you make me unhappy, I must make you even more unhappy. With the piano playing around the beam, it was an eyesore for her, so naturally she couldn't make him feel too comfortable.

After hearing this, everyone paused, looked at each other, pretended not to hear anything, and continued to chat happily about where they were going to eat. They said that they could not just use the canteen to fool around with this meal, otherwise they would have to do it for the students. My brother is fighting against injustice.

Everyone was chatting happily and tacitly ignored the discordant elements. For people like Jin Qiao, the more you talk to her, the more enthusiastic she becomes, so just ignore her. No one paid attention to it, and she would give up after struggling for a while and feeling bored.

Needless to say, the seniors and sisters understood the kindness, and followed their example and ignored the others, participating in the discussion with great interest.

Before they could discuss where to go for the thank-you banquet, Jin Qiao couldn't stand anymore and was ignored for a long time. Who knew that the words he originally thought would be so lethal would be like water droplets melting into the river after he said them? There was no reaction from their children. It was calm and didn't have any impact on them.

Jin Qiao was furious. After dressing up carefully, her originally delicate and beautiful face suddenly became distorted as she burst out with anger. After a while, looking at the group of people who were still laughing and chatting, Jin Qiao suppressed her anger. The combined family background of these people was not something she could afford to offend.

But it's not her style to let You Qin Laoliang go so easily. No one had ever offended her and remained safe without paying a price.

Jin Qiao took a deep breath and calmed down with a smile on her face. Aren't you ignoring yourself? Arent you confident that the spider plant can be cured? Oh, she wanted to see if the spider plant was in good condition by then, and how could he get off the stage with his harp and winding beams.

Even if she is lucky and the spider plant does get better in the end, she will make it worse.

Jin Qiao pretended that nothing happened, smiled as if nothing had happened, and walked to Youqin Yaoliang: "Senior sister misunderstood you before, so don't take it to heart. If I said anything that didn't suit your ears, that's also the case. Because I was too worried about you, fearing that you would take the wrong path under the abduction of a caring person at a young age, I was so anxious that I didnt hesitate to speak. Although the words were a bit unpleasant, at least for the sake of the good intentions of my senior sister, I decided not to do this. Let's just expose it like this."

Oh, if it wasn't for watching a good show, how could he be worthy of saying so many good things? Jin Qiao has a gentle face, but in fact the tender flesh in her palms has been torn by her own nails. Taking advantage of the pain, she desperately reminds herself that she is saying this in a low voice just to see the other party fall even more miserably. The foreshadowing is even more unbearable.

After reciting it silently in his mind several times, Jin Qiao let go of his hand when he thought about what would happen to the other party. He felt very happy and continued to say softly: "It's fate to be a classmate. Let's not hurt our friendship because of this.