22

☆ 22. Chapter 22 Warning

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

In Chapter 22, you were warned to

enter the password to open the door and change the door lock to a mental ripple one. After inputting the mental power, Youqin Yaoliang noticed that the school was indeed as inhumane as Wan Lebin said.

It's just a student dormitory, but it's a duplex with fine decoration, and the area is very considerable. It seems that space folding technology should be used in the room. From the outside, it doesn't look like there is such a big space.

The house has four bedrooms and one living room, and the upper and lower floors have the same layout. The difference is that the rooms below are empty, probably reserved for students to transform into the environment they need. You Qin Yaoliang and Wan Lebin went upstairs along the stairs and chose two adjacent rooms.

The room has its own bathroom. Except for an extra bed, it is almost the same as the one downstairs. There is a piano around the beam to open the space button and take out the dormant intelligent robot Hu Bao. Once he wakes up, Hu Bao sees In the empty room, two big tears appeared in the eyes of the machine.

"How can the little master's future living environment be so bad? Hu Bao will never allow it." The

stimulated Hu Bao, who was extremely distressed, asked Youqin Raoliang for permission to take the space button. He desperately took out the various furnishings and decorative items that the hostess had stuffed in from the space, determined to make the room, which was as empty as a snow cave, warm and comfortable.

Ten minutes later, Hu Bao had completed the task efficiently, and also cleaned and disinfected the house. With his mechanical eyes flashing, he stood in front of You Qin Lao Liang and asked for praise.

Sure enough, I received loving praise from the little master.

Hu Bao became even more energetic and opened the door in an attempt to clean the entire dormitory. Youqin Raoliang thought of his friend next door and remembered that he didn't seem to have a robot with him, so he quickly stopped Hu Baoliang and took him over.

Wan Lebin didn't close the door of the room. He only reached the door after playing the piano. Suddenly he saw him standing on the bed struggling with the quilt in an awkward manner.

In the future, although the indoor temperature will be constant all year round, it will always be adjusted and maintained at the most suitable and comfortable temperature for the human body, so you will not catch a cold without a quilt. But due to habits, this has been the case for generations. Even if technology has evolved to this day, most people will still prepare a thin quilt for themselves.

When sleeping, the whole person is wrapped in the quilt and rolling around. This kind of comfort is something that people without quilts will never experience.

Wan Lebin is a person who likes to sleep under a quilt. He is trying hard to put a sheet on his little quilt. Due to his lack of skills, he has been struggling for so long and can only barely put in a corner.

Youqin Raoliang quickly asked Hu Bao to help. The redeemed Wan Lebin's Bao Bao's eyes were so hot for a moment that it was as if he was looking at a lover he was deeply in love with.

With flexibility different from his clumsy appearance, Hu Bao quickly arranged and decorated the room for the little master's friend. After receiving two compliments, he happily cleaned the entire dormitory.

Just as the cleaning of the treasure protector was completed, the other two people from the dormitory also arrived.

Wait, what's going on?