7

☆ 7. Chapter 7 Great Elder

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 7:

As expected, the Great Elders mental power has reached the third level.

You Qin Laoliang put away the crystal ball and understood in her heart: It was probably the mental power left by the original owner and her own mental power that was fused and superimposed, so it suddenly reached the third level. Coupled with the fact that the original owner practiced hard, although his mental power did not increase at all, the foundation was there, it was extremely solid, and there was nothing wrong with the sudden increase to the third level.

If someone were to change his mental power to the third level, he would not dare to go out unless he practiced hard for a period of time and stabilized his strength. If the foundation is not solid, the state will be unstable if it is at the least, and it will regress if it is more serious. The consequences are so serious that no one will be big enough to not care.

Although a third-level spiritual master is not as good as a third-level psychic, he is not the loser that ordinary people call him. With the piano around the beam, I learned the method from memory, and started practicing quietly.

The spiritual masters here have very few attack methods, and their attack power is poor at low levels. If one spirit stabs them, they can't even break through someone's brain. They can only be considered worthy if they work hard to reach a high level and their attack power becomes stronger. He has some self-protection ability and can take things by surprise.

People with supernatural powers are different. Not only do they have high mental power, they also have various powers such as metal, wood, water, fire, earth, thunder, purification, and corrosion. As mental power increases, the power of the supernatural powers will also increase.

Under normal circumstances, when fighting within the same level, the person with higher mental strength will often have a higher winning rate. Even if the mental power is higher than the opponent, even if the power level is a little bit lower, there is still a chance to fight.

Because psychics themselves also have spiritual power, they have high defenses against psychic masters' attacks and are less likely to be attacked. Even as long as they have enough energy, a person with superpowers can practice their spiritual attack methods while cultivating their own awakened superpowers. The combination of the two will be more lethal.

It's just that human life is limited after all, and there are so few people in the world who are talented and talented, and there are even fewer people who can take both into consideration and reach the top. There are more people who are greedy and mediocre.

Rather than being excellent at both, it would be better to specialize in one, or practice with a certain emphasis, focusing on supernatural powers and supplemented by mental power, to achieve greater achievements.

Because the attack power of mental power is not outstanding, the status of mental masters has always been lower than that of superpowers, and only slightly higher than that of ordinary people. And not all superpowers and superpowers are equal.

The power of the Five Elements of Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, and Earth is not as powerful as that of Thunder and Corrosion. Unless they have high mental power, those with Five Elements Powers will often lose against them at the same level, so their status is slightly lower.

Purification type superpowers are the most special. Before the ancestral plants were discovered and utilized, purification type superpowers once had a worse status than mentalists because of their lack of lethality. They were even more ridiculed and were called A loser among superpowers. It wasn't until the discovery of the atavistic plant that the purification type superpowers had the glory of superpowers. Even because there were so few awakened superpowers of this type, they were put on the altar, causing all types of superpowers to compete. Good fellowship.