65

☆ 65. Who wins and who loses in Chapter 67?

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 67 Who wins and who loses?

"Classmate, why don't we stop here?"

I couldn't get away before, but now everything is ready and I don't even owe the east wind. Controlling the wooden man to retreat is simply not easy anymore.

Pan Yiheng moved his fingers slightly. He had been wielding his sword with all his strength, but he moved forward without hesitation. The little wooden people who vowed to break the mental shield suddenly retreated obediently.

"It's just a waste of time if you waste it any longer."

My little wooden man can't break through your mental shield, but your saw can't finish cutting my wooden man either. Just like if one of your covers is broken, you can put another one on it. If I lose a batch of wooden figures, I can replace them with another batch. They are only a few branches. It depends on who is exhausted first.

You Qin Laoliang will naturally understand the meaning of Pan Yiheng's words, but he comes on stage to win or lose, and there is no reason to give up until the last moment. What's more, it's not necessarily a dead end.

"Not necessarily."

As soon as he finished speaking, several small saws flew to one place and gathered together to form a big axe. It was because I was too narrow-minded before and failed to think in time that compared to a saw, if I had enough strength, an ax would be more powerful for cutting down trees.

The big ax struck hard, and a small wooden figure broke apart and fell to the ground into two broken branches. After finishing it with one blow, he quickly took care of the remaining wooden figures.

Pan Yiheng looked at the broken branches and leaves on the ground and smiled bitterly. The opponent's big ax is transformed from a saw. It doesn't take any mental energy. It can cut countless trees with one axe. However, my own little wooden man is different. After destroying one, you have to rely on your own powers to repair another one. Wood is a human being, and consumption is endless. What's more, he still maintained the big tree and secretly prepared the ultimate move, so he didn't have that many super powers to consume. Given the current situation, if you really want to stop as you say, then you may be the only one to admit defeat.

Pan Yiheng naturally didn't want to lose, so he took action.

A hectare contains thousands of trees, all connected by the same breath.

Suddenly there were countless bumps and cracks on the flat ground, all over the ring like spider webs. All of a sudden, there was nowhere to start with the piano around the beam. He could only recall the big ax to protect him and secretly be more vigilant.

There were tree roots sticking out of the raised places. The tree roots were ferocious and ugly. They were waving around and making countless noises in the air.

After all, the time spent practicing playing the piano and playing around the beams was not in vain, and neither was the instructor's enthusiasm. His body swayed slightly, and he seemed to be still in the same place, but in fact, he had already used his excellent body skills to avoid the suddenly attacking tree roots and stood in a safe place.

When the ground was full of cracks, he didn't dare to change places because he didn't know where things would come out. Now that things have come out, no matter how many tree roots there are, there is still enough space between the roots to dodge, and the situation is not that bad. Danger.