71

☆ 71. Chapter 73 two in one

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 73 Two-in-one

Lin Qi left. Although there was no one to accompany him, the competition still had to continue. The competition for purifiers had come to an end. Youqin Laoliang once again stepped onto the stage as a spiritual master.

The finals have finally begun.

There are only ten people in total. Youqin Zaoliang drew the lottery well, the number is in the middle, and the time to play is neither early nor late, just right. It's early, and I don't know much about other opponents. Those who have made it this far can be said without shame that they are all geniuses among geniuses. Each of them has many tricks to beat the opponent, and these tricks, in the preliminary round and rematch, He can hardly use it. After all, not everyone is as unlucky as having a piano to play around with, and they meet a master at the beginning.

And which dragon spent a lot of effort to deal with small fish and shrimps?

Therefore, if you want to know the true ability of that dragon, you can only see it when he faces someone who is also a real dragon. Therefore, the order of playing sooner or later is very important.

There are only ten people in total, all competing for this ranking. Who knows if the people on the stage now will meet you in the future. Therefore, it is always beneficial to observe more and know more about the other party's methods.

Playing in the morning has the disadvantages of playing in the morning, but playing in the evening also has the disadvantages of playing in the evening.

When you meet an opponent in chess, watch people of the same level play. The more you watch, the more you will naturally become more willing to fight. However, the lottery you drew is too late. When you are full of fighting spirit, your turn is still delayed. As time goes by, the will to fight will become increasingly difficult to suppress. As a result, when you finally get on the field, you will easily lose control of your moves. You may even be too impatient and make mistakes that you would not normally make, allowing your opponent to seize the flaw and lose.

Experts fight for every penny, and the victory or defeat is often decided at that moment. Therefore, the state when playing is also extremely important, and people can't help but ignore it. No one wants to see someone lose because of this and give up their ranking.

So the timing of playing is quite important. Not too early, not too late. Perhaps all his bad luck had been used up before, and when the referee on the stage called the roll call and asked Youqin to go up around the beam, it happened to be the time when he was full of fighting spirit but not too strong. And the opponent happened to be one of the people he had watched fights before.

That was a person with light powers. Light powers were quite rare. Not only were they rare, they were also very difficult to deal with.

The light system has a natural ability to heal wounds. Even if a serious injury cannot be healed for a while, it can still be relieved. The most troublesome thing is that while it has the ability to heal, its attack power is also very good. In the words of the game, it can beat the enemy.

And wouldn't it be difficult to deal with an opponent who can fight and suck?

You hit him once, and the second hit may have healed his injuries before he even had time to greet you, and those who are faster may be able to counterattack you easily. Breastfeeding while spanking, no matter who is matched with this style of fighting, it will be nauseated for a long time.