66

☆ 66. Chapter 68 second update

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 68 Second

update Just when everyone held their breath and waited for the result, the smoke finally cleared.

In the ruins, two figures faced each other.

The reason why I can still stand with the piano around the beam is because the thin thread of mental power I released before has not been retracted. Therefore, when I feel something is wrong, I can immediately give up the ability to expel the opponent and quickly hide behind the mother tree. While using the mother tree as a cover, he also put on layers of mental shields for himself.

However, even though the mother tree was there to resist and buffer the power of the explosion, the mental shield still killed one after another. After the aftermath had dissipated, Youqin Raoliang barely managed to protect himself from injury, but his mental energy was also consumed. Now he can't even use the simplest mental power blade, let alone a shield.

However, Pan Yiheng was not much better. Detonating so many sub-trees required a lot of superpowers, and this move was an indiscriminate attack. In order to protect himself from the explosion, he even used up the remaining superpowers. Who knew that Youqin Yaoliang's reaction would be so fast? Even such an unexpected move could not kill the opponent.

At this point, both of them understood that the only thing that would determine the outcome was who fell first.

Youqin rushed over with a lunge around the beam and took the lead in taking action.

The people watching from the sidelines were dumbfounded. In this match between a spiritual master and a person with supernatural powers, the two of them were fighting each other with fists and kicks, and they started fighting hand-to-hand in close combat.

...This is the first time Ive seen such a style of play.

Although superpowers, spiritual masters and even purifiers will all learn some combat skills to defend themselves or assist in combat, it is still very rare to fight like this directly with one punch and one kick. After all, it is really like that When one's special abilities or mental energy are exhausted, it would be more useful to take out a laser gun from the space and fire it randomly than to rush forward directly.

However, while everyone was dumbfounding, they also had to admit that today's game was full of dangers and exciting enough. If they faced the same situation, no matter which side they stood on, they would not be able to do so well. I'm afraid You will fall short early and lose the game. What you can't do yourself has been done by others, so you will inevitably have more expectations for the results.

After all, who wins and who loses?

The two of them didn't let everyone wait for too long. Faced with Youqin Lailiang's attack, Pan Yiheng suddenly took a few steps back. Just when everyone thought he was going to lose, several pieces of debris suddenly floated out of the ruins. Biye. The leaves are green and fresh, as if they had just been picked from the branches of the tree, and they look harmless.

But dont underestimate them if they have a piano around the beam. Sure enough, in the next second, those seemingly harmless leaves were like darts, attacking from all directions, making countless noises in the air.

Youqin turned around and dodged in time. However, he escaped Ye Zi but not Pan Yiheng's chokehold.

"I lost."

"Concession." Pan Yiheng let go of his hand: "If the leaves left behind by Ye Yu were still there, I would have lost." After Pan Yiheng

said this, You Qin Lao Liang remembered After the leaf rain, the leaves on the ground never disappeared. He still saw them when dealing with the little wooden man, but he just didn't pay attention to them. I originally thought that those leaves were useless, but I didn't expect it. Oversight.