60

☆ 60. Chapter 62 Boyfriend and friend, one word difference is a thousand miles apart

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 62: Boyfriend and friend, just one word apart, thousands of miles apart.

Everyone suddenly realized that as singles, just when they were being shown affection by each other and almost couldn't hold on anymore and wanted to form a big fff army, the spaceship finally arrived at its destination. land.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Single dogs are also animals and they also need love and care. If they continue to be abused like this, they will be unable to bear it and go to the Animal Protection Association to seek help. Fortunately, when we get to Baia, the area where we can move freely will become larger, and we no longer need to be squeezed into the spaceship to look up and down. No matter how showy the instructors are, they try to avoid them and keep out of sight.

People on the same spaceship didn't know, and they all thought that the two were a couple. Even if they weren't currently, it would be a matter of time before they became a couple depending on the progress. But Aphra and others are different. As good friends and roommates, they spend most of the time together all day long. Their emotional state is unknown to others, so how can they know?

What's more, when the instructor came to stay for the night two days ago, A Liang's attitude towards him was clearly not like a lover. Rather than a lover, she is more like a friend who is kind to him.

So the question is, if this is the case, what is going on in this situation? Could it be that in the past few days, the two of them have already hooked up?

Because they had doubts in their hearts, when everyone was blinded and avoided, the three of them not only refused to retreat, but even risked being sweetened, and specifically guarded the place where the two of them often appeared.

After a few days of this, bystanders could see some clues. The instructor was obviously interested and was pursuing her. Although he was a little clumsy, anyone with a discerning eye could see that he had made his intentions clear. But apparently that slow guy A Liang hasn't noticed that something is wrong, and has always regarded her as a friend.

The difference between a boyfriend and a friend is a thousand miles apart.

As A-Liang's friends, they naturally wish him well, but the instructor has been very helpful to A-Liang and is a good person. If A-Liang doesn't have that intention for him, it would be better to make it clear earlier. Long-term pain is worse than short-term pain.

I thought so, but there was no chance. The instructor and the two were always inseparable, and they couldn't find any cracks. Fortunately, just when they were worried, they finally arrived at their destination. After entering Baia, the two of them will no longer be so stuck together.

Sure enough, under the arrangement of the Baia school, teachers and students have separate accommodation locations. Although the instructor is a non-staff member, he is here as a protector, so he is also counted on the teacher's side.

Although he was reluctant to leave, this was not Muyang after all. After getting off the spacecraft, Lin Qi could only follow the Baiya staff. Fortunately, for the convenience of protection, the teacher's accommodation is right next to the students. The distance between the two is only about ten meters, so it is convenient for them to meet each other on a daily basis.

As soon as the two separated and settled down, Aphra and the others surrounded Youqin Raoliang, who was about to go back to his room to communicate with the instructor.