14

☆ 14. Chapter 14 Waiting

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 14 Waiting

It has been more than four hundred years since Muyang College was founded. It has gone through ups and downs, time flies, everything in the world has changed, but it has not changed. Today, this old school, which has stood tall for hundreds of years, welcomes its new class of students.

The spaceship passed through the atmosphere and docked directly above the college. The freshmen who had been prepared exited the cabin in an orderly manner and walked down the stairs extended by the spacecraft.

There were senior seniors waiting there to greet them, and soon everyone was brought to the square.

The huge campus square was not as bustling with people as they had imagined. Even though the freshmen who had arrived earlier than them had all gathered in it, they only occupied a small corner of the square, and the entire square still looked very empty.

The senior sister brought them over with a smile on her face: "You guys wait here for a while. There are probably a few batches of freshmen who haven't come yet. The test can start when everyone is here. I wish everyone good luck." The

waiting time is very long. It's boring, but no one dares to complain. After the scene on the spaceship, no one can guarantee whether this will be another round of tests for the school. After all, it is very reasonable to test patience and so on. It is very possible. of.

But just because you can't complain doesn't mean you have to be quiet all the time. It's too boring to just stand there, so everyone found something to do.

Some people began to silently practice supernatural powers, such as ice blades, fireballs, water flows, lightning mounds, making them appear and disappear, disappear and reappear.

In the crowd, several gold-type superpower users looked left and right and found that everyone around them was working hard to show off their superpowers. They couldn't help but secretly shout "insidious": there must be a teacher observing the students in the dark at this moment and showing off. , maybe if you are lucky, you will be noticed by the teacher and accepted as a disciple. Others are working so hard, so you can't fall behind.

However, due to the surrounding environment, those of the metal system were at a disadvantage. They could not arbitrarily peel off elements from around them for their own use. They could only watch helplessly, feeling itchy. But no matter how anxious they are, no matter how brave they are, they don't dare to use their powers here. There are metal buildings everywhere in the academy. Who knows if they will peel off a corner of the surrounding buildings?

Destroying campus buildings before officially enrolling is a big deal!

But, just doing it like this won't work, as it will be overshadowed by other superpowers. A metal superpower had an idea and took out a metal ornament from the space. He originally wanted to put it in the dormitory as a decoration, but he didn't expect it to be put to use so quickly, but now he thinks about it. Otherwise, you can buy more ornaments at any time. This is your only chance to win the teacher's favor right now, so you can't miss it.

If you cant strip metal elements from the surrounding environment, why cant you prepare your own metal? There is never more than one way to play gold superpowers.

The person with the superpower took the ornament and carefully controlled the superpower to shape the original doll-shaped ornament into a puppy. It was a cute and naive puppy. After pinching it, the dog was shaped into a cat, then the cat was shaped into a rabbit, and then... In short, various animals appeared in turn, attracting the attention of countless people.