59

☆ 59. Chapter 61 Declaration of Sovereignty

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 61 Declaration of Sovereignty

Maybe he slept awkwardly, but Youqin Raoliang woke up very early the next day, but when he opened his eyes, he felt even more awkward.

In this posture, looking at the arm across his chest, Youqin Yaoliang glanced at the other person carefully, and quickly put his hand aside before the instructor woke up.

However, the other party hugged her too tightly, and even after moving her several times, she could not move her hand away. If the movement is too small, it won't come out. If the movement is too big, it will be afraid of waking people up. When the time comes, they will look at each other, and the situation will definitely be more embarrassing. So after struggling for a while, the instructor's steady breathing gradually became rapid. Seeing that he was about to wake up, he still couldn't get out of the other person's arms smoothly. Youqin Laoliang was a little anxious, and he couldn't hold on to the other person's hand. Consciously adding a little more strength.

As a result, with the increased strength, the instructor, who was just showing signs of waking up, made a nasal sound, and then his eyelids moved almost invisible. He was obviously affected and accelerated the process of waking up, which scared Youqin. He shrunk and didn't try to come out. He simply closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

Although this method tends to escape reality, no matter what, it is better than the instructor waking up and finding that he was awakened by himself. What's more, as long as they are not found to be pretending to sleep, under this premise, even if the two people's current posture is a bit weird, the instructor will probably not say anything when he sees it. After all, it all happens unconsciously during sleep, as long as they are not awake. In this state, no matter how embarrassing it is, there is probably a limit.

Thinking of this, Youqin Laoliang showed his extraordinary acting skills and worked harder to concentrate on pretending to be asleep.

Unlike Youqin Yaoliang who thought the instructor was woken up by him, Lin Qi actually woke up long ago, even earlier than Youqin Yaoliang. What's more, even if he hadn't woken up yet, with his vigilance, if he hadn't noticed after having been moving around for a long time, then as a soldier, his life would have been lost as early as his first mission.

It's just that I woke up when I woke up. At first, I was afraid of waking up the little guy, so I kept still and closed my eyes to rest. Later, when the little guy woke up, I thought the other person's reaction was too interesting and wanted to see what else he would do. . He obviously fell asleep in this position last night, and I didn't see him being shy yesterday. But I didn't expect that he was slow to react. He had been sluggish until now.

Originally, she wanted to continue teasing him, but now, although she was very reluctant, Lin Qi still let go of the other person and stood up. The little guy was moving around so much on him just now, and his breath was already a little unstable. If he stayed there any longer and pretended to be asleep, he would fail, and even the strange reaction of his lower body would reveal some of his ulterior thoughts.

Don't act too eager, lest you scare people away. Lynch went to the bathroom as if nothing had happened, closed the door and pretended to wash up.

The sound insulation of the house is very good. Once the door is closed, the inside and outside become two worlds. No matter what the person inside the door is doing, even if they are killing people and dismembering their bodies, the people outside the door cannot hear the screams of the victims, let alone notice anything. wrong.