36

☆ 36. Chapter 36 is a solid acting show!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36: Excellent acting skills!

Hearing this, Jin Qiao took off the test sheet covering her face, directly skipped the long paragraphs of professional terms on it, and jumped to the bottom column of results, which was written in black and white, shocking. She didn't even dare to finish reading it. She roughly scanned the key points and turned the paper over with her backhand, out of sight.

Although there are results, there is no evidence that this is what she did. Thinking of this, Jin Qiao, who was originally a little flustered, calmed down and cheered up: "Teacher, what do you mean? Doubt me?"

Without seeing the coffin, Sikong Qi turned on the light brain and called up today's monitoring of the plant nursery. video. Seeing this, Jin Qiao looked aggrieved: "I have been close to this spider plant, but I just accidentally admitted it and mistook it for my plant and watered it. You can't say that if you water it, I will have it." Are you suspicious? Besides me, You Qin Yaoliang has also been close to the spider plant, and he has also had direct contact with it. It seems that his suspicion is greater than mine."

In the surveillance video, You Qin Yaoliang's actions of touching the spider plant with his hands were also Being recorded clearly, Jin Qiao knew that the other party was probably just suspicious and trying to determine the composition of the water stains on the spider plant, but this did not prevent her from using this to clear her name and take the opportunity to frame her.

Anyway, this is all the fault of the other party. Who let him touch the spider plant with his cheap hands? If you don't touch yourself, there's nothing you can do.

Stubbornly, Sikong Qi took back the test results: "You only know that Qin Laoliang touched Chlorophytum, but you don't know that I don't doubt him because he has no chance to come into contact with this substance." He

raised the test result in his hand. Shan, Sikong Qi continued: "There is only one drug that is known to meet the characteristics tested above. That is your Jin family's unique secret drug. It has never been spread to the outside world. Do you think it is better than Jin family like you?" Family, what are the chances that a person with a foreign surname will get it? He will probably be warned and driven away by the mastermind before he even walks through the door of the Jin family." "Don't ever

say that it was stolen from your house. The defense of the Jin family's old house is not just paper, it is not so vulnerable. Not to mention the piano around the beam, it would be difficult for outsiders, even mercenaries, to sneak in."

I never expected that not only would I be seen, And also told the origin. The way back was blocked and he didn't even have the chance to push someone else. Jin Qiao's face turned pale and he tried desperately to reassure himself not to panic. Yes, there is no need to panic, there is no need to panic, she still has a trump card that can clear her suspicions.

"Teacher, are you mistaken? Where is the secret medicine in the Jin family? As a member of my clan, I have never heard of it. What's more, even if there is such a medicine, how can I use it for Chlorophytum? It can't be just a pretense. Turn it into a potion in a spray bottle and then spray it directly?"

Jin Qiao became more and more confident as he talked, thinking that he would not be discovered, so he calmed down at the end: "I also said before, it was just that I poured the wrong water. That's it. Otherwise, if it's the same bottle of water, why would my spider plant be okay?"

"Since it belongs to your Jin family, you must have the antidote. It's not surprising that your spider plant is okay." A senior sister spoke up, and everyone was stunned. You think so, that's the truth.