56

☆ 56. Chapter 58 left a secret

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 58: Leaving a Hand

with the Qin Duyou's heart skipped a beat when he heard Chen Xuan mention his brain.

The optical brain is equipped with every human being from birth. From childhood to adulthood, it almost never leaves the body, even when bathing and swimming. Therefore, even though he knew that it was powerful, he was on guard when they first talked about it, but he never asked the other party to take it off. After all, there was an eventuality. He could afford to pay for the price of an optical computer, but he couldn't do anything about the information inside. Only Mu Yang, who is a master like a cloud and has the confidence to keep his brain intact, is confident enough to let the students take it off just because of a competition.

Although precautions have been taken, everything must be done just in case. No one knows whether an accident will happen to them. Seeing Chen Xuan's actions, Youqin Duyou frowned slightly, fearing that others would notice something strange, so he quickly let go.

I didn't see Chen Xuan recording anything at that time. He must have been desperate and made a fake one as a last resort.

However, even if he thought so, Youqin Duyou couldn't feel at ease. Later, it turned out that his worries were justified.

"You took precautions, but you didn't expect me to have a trick up my sleeve, right?" Chen Xuan quickly called up an audio clip from his brain and clicked to play it.

The man's rough voice sounded, and he said something full of threats and temptations. It can be heard that when Chen Xuan made a deal with the messenger behind the scenes, the other party used coercion and inducement.

After the audio was played, Youqin Duyou sneered: "This voice sounds like someone who is in their thirties. I'm not that age yet. Even if I am, my voice won't be that hard to hear. If you want to slander me, find a voice." If almost the same people come, it's okay to make them exactly the same! It's better than what we are doing now."

This was the hand that Youqin Duyou had left at the beginning. When he traded with Chen Xuan, he dealt with the other party in person out of sincerity. We met, but when talking, I used a voice changer just in case. Unexpectedly, it actually came in handy. It seems that the money was not wasted.

This kind of voice changer is extremely expensive. No matter whether it is heard by human ears or a machine captures the speech segment and analyzes it, no flaw can be found. Many agents and spies use this voice changer. With Qin Duyou's confidence, even if Mu Yang has many talents, no one will be able to hear anything wrong.

When Chen Xuan heard this, he didn't say anything. He just took off the optical brain again and handed it to the teacher: "He should have used a voice changer when he met me, but this is not a big problem. I believe the teachers have a way to restore it. When it is restored, , then the truth will naturally be revealed as to whether the speaker is You Qin Duyou."

The teacher took the optical brain and began to restore the audio with several teachers who had studied this. Youqin Duyou was not worried when he saw this. If the voice simulated by this voice changer was so easy to decipher and restore, it would not be so popular with agents and spies, and it would not be possible to sell it at such a high price and still be in short supply. Even he spent a lot of effort to get one.

However, he could not relax for long. The audio that he thought could not find any problems was quickly restored.

A teacher from the Department of Psychology took the restored audio and returned the optical brain to Chen Xuan, then looked at Youqin and sighed alone. Just when everyone was sighing and confused, the restored audio was clicked to play.