3

☆ 3. Chapter 3 Airship

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 3:

Although the airship lives in a luxurious single room in the hospital, it is a place used for treatment after all. In terms of comfort, it cannot be compared to home.

After finally getting her son to relent and agree to come back, Zhu Wanmiao, who had no hope at all, quickly turned on the wrist-based smart brain on her hand before she got home, and remotely commanded the smart robot at home to decorate the room. She must let her son go back. Feel the warmth of family in all aspects, and completely eliminate the idea of ​​moving out to live alone.

Sitting in the family airship, Liang looked left and right, his eyes sparkling, and his love overflowed. He almost lost control and stretched out his claws to touch around. Fortunately, his reason was still there and he could barely hold it back, even though his heart was still there. Still ready to move.

After following him out of the hospital, when Youqin Yiyang released the airship from the space Newri, the airship appeared out of thin air and almost blinded him.

Tsk tsk, that small waist and perky butt, she looks like a peerless beauty.

Although it is also called an airship, its appearance is different from modern airships, and its functions are also different. Put together, the airship in front of you is simply the most beautiful one in the world, and it completely overpowers the others.

Even though the original owner knew from the memory that technology is now very advanced, it still doesn't count as seeing it with his own eyes, and it doesn't have much sense of reality. Youqin Yiyang's transformation of the airship had already startled him, but he never expected that an even bigger shock would follow.

I dont know how to control it, but the airship made a swish, and its two wings spread out. As the wings swayed slightly, the airship instantly lifted off the ground and levitated.

"Let's go."

Youqin and his wife walked towards the airship, not forgetting to greet their son who was in a daze.

Liang Rao followed in a daze, still wondering how to get up, when he saw the hull of the boat automatically opening the hatch and extending a row of steps.

Youqin Yiyang sat in the driver's seat and looked back to see that his youngest son was still standing stupidly under the airship. He couldn't laugh or cry: "Why are you so dazed? Why don't you come up?"

Liang Rao finally woke up and quickly recalled the memory of the original owner. Information about airships, this airship is not that airship, it is called an airship, but its function is similar to that of a modern car. They are both tools for transportation, but the former is more advanced, smarter and safer than the latter.

The attraction of a famous car to a man, even to a young man who is only sixteen years old, is comparable to that of a beauty to a crazy man, not to mention that Liang Rao is not small.

Sitting on the comfortable and suitable chair, Liang Chihan couldn't help but drooled countless times in front of the airship beauty.

Fortunately, the original owner also liked airships, so it did not arouse suspicion. After Youqin Yiyang noticed his son's shining eyes, he even quietly changed the manual driving to automatic, so that he could be free to observe his son openly and look at his salivating face in a funny way.

My son has turned sixteen and has reached the legal age to fly an airship. Looking at his greedy little look, I guess the model can no longer satisfy him.