40

☆ 40. In Chapter 41, you can summon the dragon by gathering your teammates.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

In Chapter 41, gathering teammates can summon the dragon

until the visitor walks away. Aphra stood there for a long time before she realized that she had been betrayed. No wonder it was so good, suddenly she became the captain, and her feelings were waiting here.

Purification type superpowers are too rare, and there is an endless stream of people coming to poach them. If one person leaves, there will naturally be another one. As a captain, even a captain who has just been temporarily promoted, even if Aphra understands that there is a piano around Despite Liang's "evil intentions", he could only put on a smile and block all the people who came to poach him back one by one.

The more times you refuse, the more people around you will pay attention and want to invite you, they will naturally understand and be informed, and they will no longer come forward to do useless things. So many people had just invited me, but no one was interested. It was obvious that this first-year purification student had made up his mind and would not accept other people's solicitations and invitations.

After understanding this, naturally no one will touch soft nails anymore. Although there are few people with purification abilities, they are precious, but since you already know that you can't win over them, why waste time on them? Instead of wasting your breath, it would be better to take advantage of the fact that many people with outstanding abilities don't have a team yet and quickly recruit people to join them.

Lest you invite people with purification powers in the past, but the other party didn't come, and when you invite people with higher levels of powers, they all have a team again. Fetching water from a bamboo basket is nothing, and we can only settle for the next best thing.

In this way, if the strength of the team is not high, the winning rate will naturally be low. Everyone knows this truth, so as the captain, Aphra refused several times, and no one came forward to talk to her again.

After dealing with the visitor, and without the annoying poacher, the smile on Aphra's face that was originally used to deal with the visitor became even sweeter, so sweet that it almost dripped with honey, which was heart-warming. fold.

But I don't know what other people would think when they saw it. At this moment, Youqintaoliang was heartbroken when he faced Aphra directly. He wished he could hide far away until the other party could no longer see him.

I had been rejected many times just now, and I found that Aphra had been standing aside to watch the show. I couldn't help it and diverted the trouble to the east. Although I did hide for a while, since it was over now, I guess I wouldn't be easily Let it go.

Therefore, no matter how sweet the other person's smile is, not only does he not appreciate it at all, but the premonition in his heart is even worse.

Sure enough, when Aphra approached with a sweet smile and stood firm in front of him, her premonition unfortunately came true.

Dare you drag me into the water?

The smile on Aphra's face became sweeter and sweeter: "As a poor captain who doesn't know that he has taken office, I think A Liang is willing to do something to comfort my frightened heart?"

The girl asked to speak normally.

Knowing Aphra's nature well, Youqin Raoliang, who was really frightened when he heard this, couldn't help but take a step back and hid behind Xu Bai in a helpless manner.