20

☆ 20. Chapter 20 is blind and blind

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 20 Duyou

waved his hand and left, but Shang Zhize, who was also embarrassed, could not follow him. He climbed onto Youqin Duyou's thigh just so that he could gain a foothold in the school and have sufficient living expenses. It stands to reason that now that Duyou's thigh left in anger, he should have followed up in time to persuade her.

However, Shang Zhize took two steps forward, suddenly thought of something, and quickly stepped back. After all, Qin Duyou can coax him at any time. If he doesn't catch up now, he can get through it later if he spends more words. However, if we leave like this now, if we fail to come back in time for testing, everything will really be lost.

For those who did not participate in the test, even if you signed up, you will be deemed to have given up automatically.

Therefore, Shang Zhize did not leave even though he knew that not following him would make Youqin Duyou unhappy, and that if he stayed, he would have to face the criticism of the new students around him.

After the drama, the test continued. The young teacher smiled, as if nothing had happened, and continued to take roll calls gently and patiently, presiding over the test for new students.

...

"Shang Zhize."

Several freshmen had finished the test and were arranged according to the registration time. Now it was Shang Zhize's turn. After enduring the strange looks from everyone, Shang Zhize felt relieved when he heard the roll call. It was finally almost over. When the test is over, he will stay far away from here. Although he did not dare to leave after the test was over, it does not prevent him from comforting himself at the moment.

Shang Zhize took the stage wearing a gentle mask. As soon as he walked out of the crowd, the noise around him became even louder. With his sharp ears, he could clearly hear the slightly surprised comments of the new students, even if they obviously lowered their voices later.

"Isn't this the freshman who was standing next to the sophomore just now?"

"It turns out his name is Shang Zhize! Seeing how he just followed the sophomore to slander Youqin, his character is too unworthy of his surname. "

That's right, my surname is Shang, but my behavior is not noble at all. It is an insult to the word Shang." "

Haha, is this an insult? You are so sweet. His deeds are not just about colluding with sophomores and slandering classmates. This one."

"What do you mean, do you have some gossip?"

"I don't know! My family has a business relationship with Youqin's family, no, to be precise, with Youqin's father, Mr. Youqin Yiyang. Contacts. There was such a big thing in my partner's family, and my dad should understand it both emotionally and rationally. Who knew that after asking about the ins and outs of the matter, my dad would be so emotional, and he would even use examples to educate us and set up a good example. A typical negative example."

The insider paused as he spoke, making sure that everyone around him was listening carefully before continuing: "It turns out that the reason why Qin Yiyang's family severed ties with the family was because they were forced to do so. At that time, classmate Youqin had not yet awakened his talent. He was neither a superpower nor a spiritual master. Life was very difficult in the family and he was scorned and ridiculed." "

Later he made a boyfriend, that is, Shang Zhize. "

Let me go, since Shang Zhize is classmate Youqin's boyfriend, why did he follow the second grader and slander him just now?" "

✓ My Taobao futureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara