45

☆ 45. Chapter 47: Luring the Wolf into the House

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 47: Luring the wolf into the house

and getting rid of the fish, everyone continued to wash the ingredients that had not been washed before. At the same time, they each took enough spare water in the container, and then embarked on the return journey. Its not that its superfluous, but because no matter whether theyre washing or cooking, they cant do without water. Theres space anyway, so as long as they can fit it, no matter how much water they bring, it wont be a burden to them.

The few people came back too late, which made the hungry Chen Xuan quite dissatisfied. However, he added another ingredient without any effort. For the sake of fish and meat, he still suppressed his complaints and said nothing more.

However, even so, everyone saw signs from his dark face. As the captain, Aphra, who made the decision to accept Chen Xuan, now began to secretly regret it. If it hadn't been for the fact that the team would automatically disband and withdraw from the game if there were fewer people, she would have probably kicked people out by now.

But even if she couldn't do it now, she secretly made up her mind and decided that when the game was over, she would talk to everyone about changing her teammates. It didn't matter how good they were, but at least they had a good temperament.

Chen Xuan thought that he had given everyone enough face by not showing his dissatisfaction, and Aphra and the others were too lazy to argue with each other, so they pretended not to see his bad face. Therefore, when both parties had their own thoughts, it turned out to be strange. The earth remained peaceful.

Youqin started cooking while Chen Xuan took the hot water and went to the tent to take a bath. Aphra and the others didn't stop them when they saw this, they just heated the bath water for themselves while helping You Qin Lao Liang.

However, as they became more and more chaotic, Youqin, who was always hindered in his movements, endured it for a while. Finally, when Wan Lebin was in a hurry to eat early, he raised the temperature of the grill pan again and the fish steaks were burnt. , and blasted everyone away.

It's no longer a hindrance. Thank God, the efficiency has finally improved.

Everyone finally ate smoothly after taking a shower and coming out. Two dishes and two soups, even if they don't look very good, everyone has worked hard all day and now is the time when they are extremely hungry, so the fragrant food in front of them seems extremely tempting.

Barbecued meat, grilled fish, pork rib soup and fish fillet soup, even if they were not vegetarian at all, they didn't look a little too greasy, and everyone didn't dislike it. They started to gobble it up without waiting for someone to greet them.

The taste, although it is indeed not that good, but with the blessing of hunger, it is much better than expected. Even Chen Xuan didn't find much fault with this.

Everyone ate happily, enjoyed playing the music, and felt a great sense of accomplishment. Even though he clearly knew how good his cooking skills were, the fact that everyone was so supportive gave him enough confidence. Its actually not difficult to cook!

Youqin Raoliang was in a good mood and decided to add another dish to everyone. He took out the pig blood from Space Niuli and cut it into pieces and cooked it in the pork rib soup: "Try this." The

tender pig blood tastes great when eaten hot. , received unanimous praise. However, as their stomachs were satisfied, everyone slowed down in eating and began to feel a little tired.