46

☆ 46. Chapter 48 Its your own fault

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 48:

One after another, the mutated flying mosquitoes were led to the camp.

Chen Xuan kept the distance, put down the last mutated animal outside the protective shield, and then instantly hid inside the shield. He did not wake up the others, but just turned off the light and looked outside quietly, waiting for things to develop.

Flying insects tend to fire, and mosquitoes are no exception. Without the light source, the biggest attraction is the mutated animal lying in front of the protective shield.

After sucking up the animal, the floaters, accustomed to eating one while there was another in front of them, did not leave. Inertia and racial talent told them that there was more delicious food ahead.

Floating mosquitoes are undoubtedly greedy, not to mention there are so many of them. Even though they have sucked up many animals on the way here, this does not satisfy them. Therefore, since there is food ahead, they will naturally not retreat.

Sure enough, what happened next all developed according to Chen Xuan's imagination.

The flying mosquitoes swarmed up and tried to pounce on the blood food, but were blocked by the protective shield. The transparent protective shield rippled due to the impact.

After hitting it several times, the mosquitoes couldn't get in. However, the desire to eat sustains them and they never give up. At this time, some mosquitoes discovered that there was a weak corner in the thing blocking their way.

This discovery was undoubtedly a surprise. The other mosquitoes gave up where they were attacking and hit that corner with all their strength, trying to break through the defense.

This corner was tampered with by Chen Xuan, and it was close to the tent with the piano and the beam. As soon as the mosquitoes came in, the nearest one was the piano and the beam. Based on the principle of being close, it is conceivable that they must be controlled by appetite. I will take action against Youqin Laoliang as soon as possible.

But at this time, Youqin Lailiang was still sleeping soundly, not alert at all. If he is unsuspecting, he will definitely die in his sleep, under the mouthparts of a swarm of flying mosquitoes.

While Floating Mosquito is focused on having a piano around the beam, he can take the opportunity to escape. As for the life and death of other people, is that none of his business? The flying mosquitoes made so much noise when they attacked. If I wasn't alert enough to escape in time, I deserved to die.

Just when Chen Xuandong was thinking about it, Flying Mosquito finally lived up to his expectations and broke through the protective shield that was not very strong. First, a small hole appeared on the protective shield, and then the hole became bigger and bigger, and finally expanded to enough The point where mosquito swarms can come and go freely as a group.

However, the subsequent plot was different from what he imagined. Not only did the mosquito not attack Youqin Laoliang, but he turned a blind eye to him and actually rushed towards him immediately.

This unscientific!

Chen Xuan quickly attached a thin layer of spiritual power to his body as a defense. He ignored his original plan. For the sake of his own life, he hid while shouting for others in an attempt to be rescued.

After all, there were so many flying mosquitoes, but he only had so much mental strength. After a long battle, it would be him, not the mosquitoes, who would die.