53

☆ 53. Chapter 55 Internal strife? Or unintentionally?

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 55 Internal strife? Or unintentionally?

It was completely different from the mood of You Qin Rao Liang and others after they saw that Chen Xuan was safe and sound. Chen Xuan still had a smile on his face, but in fact, the moment he saw You Qin Rao Liang, he was secretly hating him.

Actually let him hide?

Could it be that the mutated animals in that area are sleeping? Although I have long been mentally prepared that the other party may escape the disaster, no matter how prepared I am, when I see that I have wasted my efforts for so long and the other party is still fine, I will inevitably feel unbalanced.

However, Chen Xuan quickly calmed down. The task was not completed yet, so he couldn't be exposed like this. After lightly talking about the dangers he encountered, he said that although he had lost the qualification for the competition, he would not leave until the official end of the competition and would still act with everyone so that others could continue to compete and to hone himself. .

The minimum number of people in a team is five, which means that at least five people must form a team to compete. Chen Xuan's words are actually to increase his favorability. After all, although he has been careful since forming the team, he has always been cautious. If he does it too much, those who are more careful will inevitably discover something. He always has to brush up his favorability level so that because they don't want to believe it, they will automatically ignore the abnormal behavior and make excuses for his actions.

What's more, although he didn't want to admit it, he had been holding back, whether it was intentional or because of his own lack of strength. Once or twice was fine, but after so many times, Chen Xuan was actually worried about being disliked. If he originally disliked it, he would dislike it, but he didn't care about teaming up with others anyway. However, the mission has not been completed yet. Before that, he had to find a way to stay. After all, only by being close to the water can he get the moon first.

Unfortunately, Chen Xuan's plans all came to nothing. When the teacher who rescued him and brought him to his teammates heard this, he boldly stated that the number of people in the competition was not a problem at all.

"This is the minimum number of people restricted to ensure safety. Now that you are strong enough, it doesn't matter if you have one less person or one more person."

This is good news for You Qin Raoliang and others, but for Chen Xuan , at this moment he wished that the teacher in front of him had never appeared from beginning to end.

Although he didn't see what Chen Xuan was thinking, the teacher still left after finishing speaking. He still has a job, and since everything is fine here, he naturally has to continue patrolling.

Chen Xuan successfully returned to the team. It was still early and everyone continued to search for mutated animals and plants. Everything is as usual, but this time, everyone is inevitably wary of Chen Xuan, and they secretly pay more attention to Chen Xuan when they get along with him.

After all, the accident happened because of Qin Yaoliang, and the disappearance of the warning sign was really strange and bizarre. It was natural that they knew who A Liang had offended and what enemies he had. They had lived together for so long.

In the same dense forest, if Youqin Duyou wanted to take action, then others should be nearby. Even if they were not there, at least they would have a way to track A Liang's whereabouts. Otherwise, how could he take action so appropriately?