41

☆ 41. Chapter 43: The game begins, and the sixth-order Dieffenbachia is attacked

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 43 The game started, and the sixth-order Dieffenbachia was attacked.

"Quick, get out of the way."

The huge leaves of the mutated plant came like a slap, and it was about to hit Chen Xuan hard. Wan Lebin noticed during the battle. , quickly reminded loudly.

Chen Xuan was concentrating on sending out spiritual cones at the plant body. He was so focused on attacking that he didn't even notice that a leaf was coming from behind.

Even though someone reminded him, he didn't mention his name in his eagerness, so it wasn't until the strong wind brought by the leaves blew on him that he realized that the person reminding him was him.

Unable to dodge, Chen Xuan's pupils narrowed.

Just when he was about to be beaten, a metal chain extended from the side and quickly trapped the person and took him away.

The leaves were knocked out, and a deep pit in the shape of a leaf was created on the ground. Chen Xuan, who had escaped the disaster, was wet with cold sweat when he looked at the pit. When he looked at Wan Lebin, the only metal superpower present, he was also extremely grateful.

Fortunately, the other party rescued her in time. Otherwise, with the strength of the blade, if it had been hit hard just now, I would have turned into a meat pie, as thin as a cicada's wings.

Thinking of the dangerous situation when he was taken away by the chain, he almost missed the blade. If Wan Lebin's superpowers were not proficient enough and the speed of retracting the chain was just a little slower, the consequences would be disastrous.

Chen Xuan glanced at the deep pit on the ground with some fear, and became more and more cautious. When he struck again, he was even more ruthless. Either you will die, or I will die.

Because he had experienced the fear of death, the look he looked at the culprit after escaping the disaster was naturally extremely hateful. He did not feel any pain when extracting his mental power. He attacked the opponent as if there was no money, trying to solve it as soon as possible so that he could repay this. A revenge.

This plant is Dieffenbachia. After mutation, the plant is very tall, with slender and powerful petioles, and broad and thick leaves. Once it is attacked, it will not only die but also be seriously injured. Therefore, several people were extremely careful. They would rather give up the attack and dodge in time to ensure their own safety.

Chen Xuan was originally like this, but since he was almost attacked due to negligence, his mentality has become a little unbalanced, and he has begun to be eager for quick success. Although the offensive has become more fierce, his awareness of the surrounding dangers has declined and has become less sensitive.

Dieffenbachia has enough leaves that it not only entangles other people, but can even resist Chen Xuan's attack while secretly dividing a leaf and approaching Chen Xuan quietly under the cover of other leaves.

The faint movement caused by the advancing blades became inconspicuous under the strong wind of other blades. The leaves came closer, closer, and closer again, and no one noticed anything was wrong until the petiole stood up to launch an attack.

Everyone was fighting hard until the blades attacked and were about to hit Chen Xuan. At this critical moment, Aphra, who was standing on the opposite side, finally saw the danger.