11

☆ 11. Chapter 11 Red Kite Pirates

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 11 The teacher who leads the Red Kite Pirates

team is handsome, not much older than them, and he talks funny. Before the meal is finished, he is already getting along with everyone, and even the occasional person with a cold personality can say a few words to him. .

Accompanied by everyone's happy chatting, You Qin continued to eat unhurriedly.

The food was delicious and to his liking. Although substitutes were used because some of the ingredients were extinct, you can still generally tell what the dish is.

Three shredded salads, mashed eggplant with garlic and white-cut chicken. The soup is tomato and egg soup, with less salt and oil, and the taste is light but not bland.

The food was ordered according to their own tastes. You Qin Laoliang enjoyed it, and so did everyone else.

"Emergency reminder: There is a UFO approaching rapidly from ahead." The

prompt tone from the spacecraft's main brain made everyone stop eating. The leading teacher stood up and reassured: "This waterway is a military waterway. It has high safety performance." It's extremely high, so don't worry. I'll go over and take a look first. Maybe there's just a military spacecraft passing by temporarily."

Everyone's hearts did not drop with the words of the leading teacher. Those who are qualified to register for Muyang Academy, except for a few real ones, Except for civilian geniuses, most of their families are very rich and powerful.

The so-called poor family has no wealth, and does not have a certain amount of financial resources. It is impossible to support a spiritual master or a person with supernatural powers. Their usual cultivation consumes too many resources, but the corresponding rewards are also high. Therefore, the families of those talented civilians will work hard to support them, and once their supernatural powers or spiritual power levels are old enough to go to school, they will find ways to send them there.

Most schools in the interstellar provide certain tuition exemptions for civilians. Even if they don't, after entering the school, they can sign contracts with noble children in need. The noble children are responsible for all reasonable expenses during their studies, and after graduation, they Then he served the nobles' children for several years. During his service, he will receive a large and generous salary, which is enough to support his family.

Therefore, once a gifted child appears in a civilian family, the whole family is overjoyed, which means that they can live a good life after a few years of hardship. If the child lives up to his expectations, he might be able to marry or marry into a small and powerful family and successfully get rid of his status as a commoner.

However, such cases are in the minority after all. Excellent genetic innateness determines that most geniuses will come from rich and powerful families. After all, only they can improve their genes.

Therefore, everyone present now, more or less because of family reasons, knew that on military waterways, unless there was an accident, no spaceship would rashly change course and occupy the road. Those who have temporarily changed their flight paths due to special reasons will promptly mark their identity when approaching a spacecraft that was originally flying on this flight path to avoid misunderstandings.

But what the mastermind just reminded was a 'UFO', not the serial number of any military spacecraft.

'UFOs', as the mastermind calls them, are all large pieces of garbage floating in the universe, except for other aircraft without identification marks.