31

☆ 31. Chapter 31 is lustful

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 31 After the lustful

Jin Qiao ran out of the plant nursery, she regretted it not long after. Originally, apart from being unhappy with You Qin Yaoliang, the reason was more to prevent Sikong Qi from giving him extra lessons and taking up the time to teach him. In the end, he failed to get Sikong Qi to take back the idea of ​​giving extra lessons to him, but he was angry and left before the lesson was over.

Simply insidious!

It would be too shameful to go back now, but if you don't go back, the other party's conspiracy will succeed. Sikong Qi would not take the time to tutor a student who left class early.

Thinking of how this afternoon's class had been delayed, Jin Qiao covered her eyes which were red from crying, and made a vicious note to You Qin Zaoliang in her heart. Du You was right, he was indeed a bitch.

The reason why she thinks so is not because her relationship with Youqin Duyou is so good that she can believe every word he says. It's just that they have the same ideas, and they just resonate because they both hate having the piano playing around.

In fact, the relationship between the two of them is far from being as good as outsiders think. It is just an alliance based on interests and is mutually beneficial. After all, she was the eldest daughter of the Jin family, and she didn't even have a so-called friend, which was too disgraceful. Although she doesn't care about this, she still wants to have what ordinary people have, and she still has to have what ordinary people don't have.

It was class time now, and except for the intelligent robots patrolling by, there was nothing else along the way. Jin Qiao walked away while crying, because she didn't have to worry about being caught by anyone. While she was crying, she couldn't stop cursing, and she lost her breath several times.

After another disagreement, Jin Qiao, who was extremely uncomfortable, finally stopped this behavior that was injuring the enemy and damaging herself eight hundred times.

get out of class is about to end, we cant just meet people like this. If someone were to pass by later and see her in such a mess, it would be a big loss. Our noble daughter, even if she cries, she should be filled with tears. She is so beautiful but also makes people feel heartbroken. It was not like she was now, with snot and tears all over her face. Although her makeup was intact, let alone feeling distressed, even she herself felt disgusted when she saw this face.

Jin Qiao sat on a bench on the side of the road for people to rest, turned on the light brain projection mirror, and took care of her appearance.

When Shang Zhize passed by after class, what he saw was that the person's eyes were slightly red, with tears filled with tears that seemed to have not yet fallen. He was sitting on a horizontal chair with a sad and lonely look. He was charming and had a unique beauty. My heart couldn't help but move.

Youqin Duyou's temper has become increasingly irritable recently. Whenever something goes wrong, he will sneer at him. Unfortunately, the other party has not been having a good time recently. His inheritance rights have been taken away, his status has been demoted, and his resources have been limited. Although his life was not as good as before, and at the same time he saw that the culprit was living a leisurely and carefree life, there was even more disparity in comparison. His mood inevitably became worse, and his attitude towards him became even worse.

Shang Zhize regretted choosing Youqin Duyou, but Youqin's attitude and repeated encounters with him made him realize that it would be even more difficult to get back together.