62

☆ 62. Chapter 64 second update

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 64 The second chapter

is even bigger than the first one. No matter how much they miss each other, they have to separate.

The competition format is team competition and individual competition. Both Youqin and Yaoliang participated, and they played a lot, so naturally they couldn't spare much time. Even if I withdraw, I will go to watch other strong players out of the idea of ​​knowing myself and the enemy. After all, as long as they are not eliminated in the middle, everyone will always face each other. It is much better to know more about each other than to know nothing at all. .

Even if there are not many people participating in the competition from one school, if there are more schools, the total number of people will be large. The total time of the competition is only a few days. If you play one-on-one from beginning to end, then wait It will probably take years and months to decide the winner. Therefore, in previous years, before the official start of the competition, there would always be a melee. This time is no exception.

In the high arena, all contestants must protect themselves while knocking away as many others as possible.

People with high strength are naturally at home in such a melee and can easily protect themselves. As long as nothing happens, those who are eliminated are often relatively weak people with weak foundations.

At this moment, Youqin Yaoliang seemed to have encountered such an accident.

There is no distinction between mentalists and superpowers in melee combat. Although the attack power of psychic masters is generally lower than that of psychics, under such circumstances, they are more likely to be eliminated. However, since there are also strong ones among them, they are the elites of each school after all, so they can't be much worse no matter how bad they are. What's more, those who come from the same school, while taking care of themselves, will naturally pay more attention to the spiritual masters of the same school, so there will not be few spiritual masters who can successfully stay in the end.

You Qin Laoliang stood in the crowd and never used any special powers. He never takes the initiative and only dodges when faced with other people's attacks. Therefore, in the eyes of some people, it seems that his ability to stay in the ring until now is all due to the support of a few people around him. People who notice this naturally feel that they have found a good target.

This is an incompetent psychic. Weak people should not stand on this.

Someone took the lead in attacking. The ice blade was close in front of him. Youqin swept around the beam. Several good friends who were originally guarding him in a vague protective posture were all entangled at this moment. They had no time to resist this attack. The speeding blade.

The skin can already feel the chill coming from the ice blade. The attacker has a proud smile on his face, feeling that he is about to eliminate another stray fish.

However, the next moment, his smile was frozen there, and his eyes were full of surprise.

Blocked? My own ice blade has clearly reached the opponent. I can only move forward a few points to kill him immediately, causing the opponent to be directly excluded from the ring due to excessive injuries. Unexpectedly, just these few points, but he can no longer move forward. Not even a little bit.

No, it's not blocked.

The attacker was trying to control the ice blade to move forward, but found that he had lost control of the blade and could no longer even sense it.