39

☆ 39. Chapter 40 Internal Selection

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 40 Internal Selection

After admiring the rare 'shy' expressions of the seniors, Youqin Yaoliang mercifully let them go: "Tell me, what competition is it?"

"You don't know?" No way! Everyone couldn't help but look at Youqin Laoliang with surprised eyes. Although the news was announced not long ago, due to everyone's enthusiastic discussion, it has already spread throughout the school. Unexpectedly, there are still people who don't know about it. Even the ancient cavemen were not so isolated from the world.

Seeing this, Youqin Raoliang smiled: "What, is there a problem?"

"No problem, of course there is no problem. It's good that we know. If we know, it means you know." Everyone was so cold that they couldn't bear it. He took a step back silently to avoid the sharp edge. I just suffered a loss, why can't I remember it? In order not to be teased any more, the seniors looked at me and I looked at you. In the end, the oldest senior sighed secretly and took the initiative to stand up as the spokesperson without waiting to be pushed.

It's him every time, the world is declining, he doesn't respect the old and loves the young, and he always bullies honest people. What about the virtues that have been passed down since before the end of the world? Where have they all gone? People's hearts are not ancient, people's hearts are not ancient!

That's what he thought, but the senior began to explain honestly. After all, among the group of people with unruly hearts, in addition to his good friends, there was also a girlfriend. In order to have a better life in the future, you still have to be obedient when you should be obedient.

After listening to the explanation, Youqin Laoliang finally understood what was going on. It is an internal competition first, and the winner can participate in a higher-level competition. This competition has many benefits. Not only can you train yourself and improve your abilities, but you can also bring glory to the school if you win. It's up to you to fight for the honorary status of the school. Just thinking about it makes people's blood boil and they can't help but rush to the ground.

However, what is the internal comparison?

Let's all kill mutated animals and plants together, based on quantity? Stop making trouble, okay? How do you want the purification-type superpowers to deal with themselves? What they are good at is picking up leaks. After the mutated plants are beaten to death and have more air coming out and less air coming in, it is their time to appear.

You must know that the value of purification type superpowers is reflected in the purification and transformation of mutated plants with residual blood into atavistic plants. Fighting and attacking are not their strengths. This is other types of superpowers and spiritual masters. live. Among the many purification type superpowers, not to mention attacking other people or mutating animals and plants, very few of them can protect themselves.

As for Mu Yang, it was because of Teacher Sikong's compulsory request that the students in the purification department barely mastered self-protection skills. However, it was still unrealistic to ask them to fight with professionals who could kill more mutated animals and plants than anyone else. The sharp contrast between life players and warrior mages, how about being completely tortured in minutes!

You Qin Raoliang was confused, so he naturally asked, expecting to get an answer. Who knew that when the seniors heard this, they all looked like "How do I know?"

"Ahem, although we don't know either." In order to save their precarious image in the hearts of the students, everyone quickly returned to their seriousness, with a serious look on their faces: "But the problem we can all think of, the school can't I didn't consider that there must be a reasonable solution. Otherwise, after so many years of implementation, if there were really problems with the selection method, the seniors and sisters would have made trouble long ago, and how could there not be any news?"